Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    San Miguel box press toro. Liking these more and more over time.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Rhamlin:
    I almost went with the Virtue myself but opted for the Padillus Dominus. Courtesy of Chemforever . A great bork btw.
    Brave for an early morning smoke! Good thing it was a robusto.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    2011 Cohiba Robusto... Really great, and they will be awesome in a few years.

Had some 2010's, that I smoked all of. Enjoy them alot....

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Already had a Perdomo Criollo now moving on to a MOW Ruination box press. Up early today.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Padilla Miami with a cup of joe. Now onto buffalo chicken, football, an IPA and an Undercrown.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Padilla Miami with a cup of joe. Now onto buffalo chicken, football, an IPA and an Undercrown.
    Im having Odell Myrcenary x2 IPA, whats your IPA choice today.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    gaberox:
    OchoZacho:
    Southern Tier. I like their 2xIPA better I think.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    gaberox:
    OchoZacho:
    Southern Tier. I like their 2xIPA better I think.
    Man Ive been wanting to try anything from Sothern Tier for years. Never been in my distribution area. Have you had thier Moka or Creme Brule beers?
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Already had a Perdomo Criollo now moving on to a MOW Ruination box press. Up early today.
    Hmm pretty dissapointed in the Ruiny box press. It seems much more mild in flavor and body than the belicoso or robusto #1 vitolas. I was expecting the opposite as its a 52rg and the others are 54/56rg.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Burned up my last San Lotano maduro with a cup of Starbucks Morning Joe...pretty damned good combo.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    gaberox:
    Hmm pretty dissapointed in the Ruiny box press. It seems much more mild in flavor and body than the belicoso or robusto #1 vitolas. I was expecting the opposite as its a 52rg and the others are 54/56rg.
    I believe that the wrapper is what gives it that larger kick and beautiful flavor, so larger ring gauge will tone it down since there is more filler... I'd guess that is your issue.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    La Herencia Cubana.. good start, excellent draw and burn, suburb finish.... will be getting more of these..
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Had a Obsidian corona with my coffee this morning. Nice way to start the day.
  • Options
    Having a Gurkha Legend with my cup o joe.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

ive got one of those from 06 that i was eying a few minutes after i woke up.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:

ive got one of those from 06 that i was eying a few minutes after i woke up.

Smoke it when your ready Kuzi. I just finish this bad boy and it was really nice. Only one thing with this. It was a maduro, I didn't realize it until I lit it up. Had a slight burn problem but it corrected itself. Overall, it was sweet in the beginning and it build up to a nice spice towards the end. It had a bready taste to it. If I can say that. This was in my humidor since April of this year. One of the guys in the forum sent it in the troop bombing that Jsnake did for us when I was in Germany.

• Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Macanudo Maduro Vintage. This just jumped to the front of the maduro line for me. Wow.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashton Aged Maduro compliments of BigT

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    ndhaon91:
    Macanudo Maduro Vintage. This just jumped to the front of the maduro line for me. Wow.
    They are a great example of a maduro that lets the wrapper and filler blend the tastes without one dominating the other.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    CAO Italia
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Jameson Southbound, it was a very good smoke. Connecticut broadleaf wrapper grown in Amish country. Perfect burn outstanding flavor. Med body.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I found my Cain Maddie to be a nice mid-morning snack with a cup of strong coffee... Yum!
  • Options
    Smoking a CAO CX2 with my cup o Joe. Courtesy of Jsnake. Thanks Jake.....
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    A morning favorite for me:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    A morning favorite for me:

good choice.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Just finishing off a MOW Virtue. These are really good after a year of rest.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Wish I could age anything passed a couple weeks lol.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    now on to this:

don't know if it's as good as the AF1, but it is awesome in it's own right.
  • Options
    I had a Trinidad Churchill Maduro with some bottled water.

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I couldn't take it any more... I am having my very FIRST Opus X! I am loving every second of it. Thank you so much Glen!