Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Just finished a Tatuaje Fausto in my garage with the space heater on as it's 32 degrees here with freezing fog.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Casa Fuente CG and now a PSD4 waiting to head home
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Morrow castle robusto from buckeyecigar. Better than my first sample of this vitola, still like the toro better so far though.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I started last night with a Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada. This cigar tasted really good however it exploded on my the second I lit it. Still tasted good despite that. My second cigar which I didn't finish was a Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th. I didn't finish it for a few reasons. The first was because dinner was being served. The second was because it wasn't my style. Reminded me of the Professional. Also, the cello was so tight I ended up messing up the wrapper.

After dinner my friend and I finally after almost a year lit up one of our remaining 2 HMRs. This one was light years better than the first we had. I'll stick to my original comment on them not being worth the money. Even though I didn't pay anywhere near MRSP it was still not worth it. It was though a lot better than the first. Burn was almost perfect and I felt that even though the Cognac wasn't as strong as I expected it to be it complimented the tobacco really well. We'll see what this last one ones when I finally decide to smoke it.
  • Options
    Montecristo original no 3. along with some coffee.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    This morning was a Gurkha Titan while working in the garage a 4-cycle weedeater.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    After a long and epic night at work (very rough), I am treating myself to a favorite...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    5 Vegas limitada
  • Options
    One of my favorites, illusione epernay. I thought: hey it's above freezing why not treat myself?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Smoked my one and only The Griffins, For a mild cigar I thought it was very good
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Kristoff Maduro. Definitely a one trick pony but I enjoyed the flavor and thought it went well with my coffee. I wasn't really able to concentrate on the stick anyway, I'm just psyched I got one in.
  • Options
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Tried something different today. Had a J. Fuego 777 maduro with a vanilla chai. And it was tastey.

• Options
    San Cristobal.

been a while since I've had one, actually... been letting them rest. Had to fire one up this morning to remember if I still loved them.

Yep.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting in the sun enjoying my first El Cobre. This is by far one of the best bundle cigars I've had.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Had a wonderful smoke this morning. Didn't know what I've been missing. Finally got to smoke a El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme. It's a corona extra in size. It was mild throughout. The great thing was that it was complex in flavor profile. Leather, honey, pepper and sweet in different spots that I couldn't detect what flavor. But it was good. Awesome I have to say and I had it with my cup of joe.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Sitting in the sun enjoying my first El Cobre. This is by far one of the best bundle cigars I've had.
    agreed. it was in my top 10 for a long time.
  • Options
    nub dub

good start so far. I am a maduro fan, and this def has a lot of the stereotypical maddy characteristics.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vega Gold haven't had a stick in a couple days and I've been wanting to give this one a try. Not bad at all especially after the halfway point.
  • Options
    Just fired up a Tatuaje Havana VI. Always delivers.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Graycliff Turbo with a pot of coffee
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    AJ Fernandez signature series robusto with some black coffee
  • Options
    Had a flashback, went with a MOW Virtue with my cup o Joe.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost went with the Virtue myself but opted for the Padillus Dominus. Courtesy of Chemforever . A great bork btw.
  • Options
    Had a Nester Miranda Dopplebok with some bottled water.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Had my first morning cigar today since the summer and chose a Perdomo Reserve 10th Champagne. I don't stock many mild cigars but today is a perfect example of why I do purchase a few.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Est. 1844
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    With these if you can get the right cup of coffee...unbelievable pairing.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    RCY Cigars:
    With these if you can get the right cup of coffee...unbelievable pairing.

This is correct, always smoke them with a Jamacian bean coffee black. My wife bought me some coffee back when she went there on a trip.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    2011 Cohiba Robusto... Really great, and they will be awesome in a few years.