Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Two mornings in a row, Rocky Patel Connecticut. A mild morning smoke.. Woody, that sometimes fades to papery, but still decent.
  • Options
    htm2010htm2010 Posts: 28
    San Miguel Torpedo
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Alas, I won't be smoking anything good until tomorrow night... Saving my Obsidian belicoso to kick off the New Year.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting out on my patio, a balmy 56 degrees with a very slight breeze, a cup of dark roast on the warming plate, listening to Kenny G's radio station with a RP Connie. Very nice. Saving my palate for the Opus X I'm going to enjoy tomorrow to celebrate the new year. Life is good.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Enjoying a Padilla 68 robusto. Not as warm as 50 should feel out here with the strong winds.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    had a DPG Serie JJ Belicoso........it was pretty good..................(I was expecting more though)

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Had a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Torpedo while I read the paper and drank my coffee.
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Had a OpusX **** to bring in the new year. Really like it but had a hard time getting it lit and keeping it lit along with uneven burn issues.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    Had a OpusX **** to bring in the new year. Really like it but had a hard time getting it lit and keeping it lit along with uneven burn issues.
    T o yung
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Goatmilk:
    T o yung
    I think I know who else is drunk tonight. Lol
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Grabbed an Undercrown and my coffee and went to the beach..Think I found my New Years tradition
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Grabbed an Undercrown and my coffee and went to the beach..Think I found my New Years tradition
    Absolutely love the under crowns. But this morning for me after work id a Sol Cubano Maduro. Got this from Rudy. Not bad.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    MOW Armada box press, Probably too hungover for my palate to get the most from it. Its New Years though so I went for it.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    smoking a camacho triple maduro 60. damn these take a long time.. I haven't had a big one ... well in about a year.. lol. Man I can't believe how fast the time goes, seems like just yesterday I got the box.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a San Lotano Oval with my cup of Joe. So far, very delightful.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Montecristo 99
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This morning I had an Obsidian Lancero with my Joe. After about an inch it began to have draw problems and I pitched it.

I don't think the lancero is the Obsidian that I want to have again.
  • Options
    I had a Stick that was suppose to be a Kelner custome from 99 but who knows... Was a good smoke and even had that Kelner taste.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    I had a Stick that was suppose to be a Kelner custome from 99 but who knows... Was a good smoke and even had that Kelner taste.
    ya get a pic of it? did it have a band?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    no real band. Had a white paper with Kelner C 99 on it.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    no real band. Had a white paper with Kelner C 99 on it.

Jealous as usual, guess what I'm going to have this evening Isaac. Weather permitting, the one unbanded cigar you gave me. It's been sitting since I got back to the states. This cigar smells great and looks good. Smells like chocolate coffee, lol.

This morning I almost froze my uniform off. Temperture dropped to 18 degrees and I was out there with Cohiba Red Dot Miniture. That paired with a cup o joe....

• Options
    Olivia V Robusto.... Attempting to not fall in love...
  • Options
    Jesus...wasn't expecting a 2 hour ride... I see why these are rated so high
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    after i had my pancakes a lit up a tabak red eye mmmmm
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Arganese Churchill Connecticut, ugly looking thing but it gets the job done
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Kinky Utopian
  • Options
    Quesada Oktoberfest and coffee.
  • Options
    Mow Ruination
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Trinidad gordo with a cup of java. Smooth and sweet!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna give a MoW Virtue another try
    I've had 3, one was great, two were not-so-great..........