Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    htm2010htm2010 Posts: 28
    Pioneer Valley Maduro Torpedo Perdomo Habana Maduro Robusto
  • Options
    GridgodGridgod Posts: 14
    Having a CAO OSA with the cup of joe this morning great little mix. This CAO OSA has a great little taste I am a maduro guy so this was a nice change to the daily smoke.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    kingofallbacks:
    Quesada Oktoberfest with coffee image
    How'd you like this? I have one I'm dying to try but I feel I should wait until the fall so I can have it with a couple Sam Adams Octoberfests.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    kingofallbacks:
    Quesada Oktoberfest with coffee
    How'd you like this? I have one I'm dying to try but I feel I should wait until the fall so I can have it with a couple Sam Adams Octoberfests.
    I really like them. A lot of bold flavors. I'm working my way through a box of them now.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This morning after getting my 91 year old father up in his chair I lit up a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet to have with my coffee. He is recovering from surgery to wire his right knee cap back together after falling New Years day and is forced to use a walker.

His recovery is taking up a lot of my free time as my mother is also in her mid 80's and can't help much.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    My first time with this blend/vitola Tatuaje.

it is AMAZING so far (I'm about an inch further now than the picture shows)!! Loving it.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    It's a 2 cigar morning for me...

5 Vegas AAA. What a good smoke. Made even better by the price!

• Options
    Smokin a Donkey Droppin this morning. Courtesy of Rudy. Thanks brother.

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    SL Oval

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo L.E. robusto. A fine smoke.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    MOW Virtue Corona. It does d@mn good in that vitola
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Thomson green label compliments of Elmo and the gang. I think these may need about a years age on em. image
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    R P Decade.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Tatuaje La Riqueza
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    Rhamlin:
    A Thomson green label compliments of Elmo and the gang. I think these may need about a years age on em. image
    or 10. lmao
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Finally, I was able to get in a cigar this morning. Been a while but, I smoked a 5 Vegas Gold with my cup o joe. Think it's a official for me. This cigar does nothing for me anymore. I use to like it a lot and now it just plain. Interesting how that happens....

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Krieger:
    Rhamlin:
    or 10. lmao
    Did 403 get you for smoking a bad cigar?
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    RCY Cigars:
    Finally, I was able to get in a cigar this morning. Been a while but, I smoked a 5 Vegas Gold with my cup o joe. Think it's a official for me. This cigar does nothing for me anymore. I use to like it a lot and now it just plain. Interesting how that happens....

I hear ya. There's not a lot of Connies that excite me nowadays, except for the Perdomo EdS Connie and the Champagne.
    JdN Dark Corojo after breakfast earlier today.

• Options
    Direwolf:
    Krieger:
    Rhamlin:
    or 10. lmao
    Did 403 get you for smoking a bad cigar?
    Just noticed that. Must have been to obscene! On a better note had me a Ruination this morning, a #2robusto ROTT but it's been a long while and I've been fiending for one.
  • Options
    Having a GH Azteca courtesy of RCY, thanks Rick.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Anytime Ricky, I had a Cohiba Red Dot miniture with my cup of Joe.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    LPC cobre
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Crowned Heads Four Kicks robusto
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    I'm about to smoke a Four Kicks after my son goes down for nap. It will be my first one.
  • Options
    CroMagnon Anthropology paired with Nicaraguan coffee. A lot of spice this morning.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    JDN Antanao Double Fuerta
  • Options
    KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    Nothing. :-( Sitting at the airport. Grrrrr
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    JHewey:
    OchoZacho:
    I'm about to smoke a Four Kicks after my son goes down for nap. It will be my first one.
    What did you think?
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    RCY Cigars:

That was one of the first cigars I ever smoked and I enjoyed it. I'm sorry you've lost your taste for it, but I imagine it happens a lot with folks. :)
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Nothing. It's rainy and windy outside. :(