Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    im about to start my day with a San Lotano Habano.
    Enjoy that.
    I have one of these sitting in my humi I hope to get to this weekend.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ill do my best to enjoy it... this one has about a year on it. the lick on that cap was oily as all get out. i have a few left so im gunna try and age a few of em.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    RCY Cigars:
    Had a Particulares that was given to me back in June of 2011 by Jimmy. Thanks man, this was pretty good. Had it with my cup o joe this morning.
    Love the Particulares but they are not for the faint of heart. It would go extremely well with strong coffee. The cigar is a stomach killer when dry and empty.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Had a Particulares that was given to me back in June of 2011 by Jimmy. Thanks man, this was pretty good. Had it with my cup o joe this morning.
    Love the Particulares but they are not for the faint of heart. It would go extremely well with strong coffee. The cigar is a stomach killer when dry and empty.

I don't know if the little time in my humidor change the strength of it or not. It was my first time smoking one. And it was a medium body cigar. I did have breakfast this morning. And I had mud this morning for coffee, pretty strong Jamaican bean coffee.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:

I don't know if the little time in my humidor change the strength of it or not. It was my first time smoking one. And it was a medium body cigar. I did have breakfast this morning. And I had mud this morning for coffee, pretty strong Jamaican bean coffee.

The first one knocked me for a loop. been leary of picking one up after that. Guess it's time to revisit now.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036

And then it started raining...

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:

in Kuwait ? holy crap.
    i thought it was a lot of sand and a lot of hot with very little water over there.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:

The first one knocked me for a loop. been leary of picking one up after that. Guess it's time to revisit now.

Interesting, I'm going to get some more and try one of them ROTT. I have one left that was gifted to me around the same time frame.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    kuzi16:
    Steve2010:

in Kuwait ? holy crap.
    i thought it was a lot of sand and a lot of hot with very little water over there.
    Indeed. January/February are the rainy months. In fact during Desert Storm, our attack was in the overcast and rain.
    Summers get above 125 degrees and it's made worse when the wind blows.

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    A Partagas Black Prontos...

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas gold.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    RCY Cigars:
    taythegibs:
    This morning i had a box pressed Romeo y Julieta while reading and dissecting Tartuffe and listening to classical music...i was high class today!

Which RYJ did you smoke?

it was a Romeo y Julieta Viejo ‘E’ from the "Stinky Jr ashtray combo" deal
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    RCY Cigars:
    taythegibs:
    This morning i had a box pressed Romeo y Julieta while reading and dissecting Tartuffe and listening to classical music...i was high class today!

Which RYJ did you smoke?

it was a Romeo y Julieta Viejo ‘E’ from the "Stinky Jr ashtray combo" deal

Okay, I may have to fire mines up and see if I get that same feeling. Love to listen to Akiko Suwanai on calm relaxing days with some wine and my wife. Guess I'll try it with a cigar, thanks :)....

• Options
    Having a Avo Classic robusto with my cup o joe. Does anyone have skype?

• Options
    Havin a AB Tempus with my morning cup..watching the water on the bay and a seagull jump on the ashes
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'm living vicariously through you guys. It is WAAAAY too cold to smoke in the morning up here so my morning smokes will have to wait until summer. They'll be nice and smooth by then at least.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    I'm living vicariously through you guys. It is WAAAAY too cold to smoke in the morning up here so my morning smokes will have to wait until summer. They'll be nice and smooth by then at least.
    was watching a thing about Maine on tv last night. Was talking about the differences between nothern and southrn Maine..
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    Having a Avo Classic robusto with my cup o joe. Does anyone have skype?

I have access to it but I've never used it...
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    bigharpoon:
    was watching a thing about Maine on tv last night. Was talking about the differences between nothern and southrn Maine..
    It's like two different worlds.
  • Options
    what I'm smoking now...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    cigar #2 for the day...

it's a good one... but hey, you can't follow a SC with just anything...

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking my first CAO OSA Paired with coffee
  • Options
    not really into mild stuff, but this is a solid cigar. Job well done, CAO...

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I've burned a ton of EP Carillio new wave robustos lately great with a cup of Joe.
  • Options
    Smoking a Padilla cazadores torpedo with some coffee
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    EP Carillo New Wave Connie
  • Options
    Had a Nestor Miranda Dopplbok with some water. So far these, have yet to grow on me. But, for the money. It's good every day stick and I can't complain....

• Options
    Relaxation; population: me.

• Options
    Smoke #2 this morning... my very first anny series Padron. Very good start (though I wish it was round...)

• Options
    La Perla Habana Morado in Toro paired with some coffee