Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    htm2010htm2010 Posts: 28
    JDN Dark Corojo El Martillo
  • Options
    l
  • Options
    Aging Room Small Batch M356 Presto...needless to say I was NOT impressed.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Arganese maduro robusto, it is what it is
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Ruination Robusto #2 (6x60)

it's official... I LOVE this cigar in this vitola.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

Okay, I will give it a shot. Not sure about the big ring, but you seem pretty impressed with it....

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

Okay, I will give it a shot. Not sure about the big ring, but you seem pretty impressed with it....

As a MOW **** the Ruination Robusto #2 is my fav
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Having a Camacho Corojo with some coffee. Got laid off Thursday, here's to finding something soon!
  • Options
    Sporus:
    Having a Camacho Corojo with some coffee. Got laid off Thursday, here's to finding something soon!
    I hope you find something soon brother. Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    BigT06:
    Sporus:
    I hope you find something soon brother. Best of luck to you!
    Thanks! Funny how good things (refinance) are sometimes immediately followed by bad things (layoff), but I'm not in the worst position. Have a little severance and some interviews lined up. Just gotta knock 'em down so I can get a bigger humi!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Emilio AF2
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Partagas Serie D #4

• Options
    Well, since I have been up 24 hours I think I will go smoke about 3 cigars (Maduro Nub, CAO OSA, and a Undercrown). Maybe I will turn one of the worst days of my life into a good smoking session.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having my favorite cup o Joe with a CCOM Sungrown.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Wish I could have one in the mornings during the week. I'd have to get up at 3 to enjoy one before work.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Steve2010:
    Partagas Serie D #4

That may well be one of the best cigars in the world. I'm going to get a box of San Lotano Habanos and let them age for 3 to 5, and see how they compare.
  • Options
    JDH:
    Steve2010:
    Partagas Serie D #4

That may well be one of the best cigars in the world. I'm going to get a box of San Lotano Habanos and let them age for 3 to 5, and see how they compare.

Great flavor profile. Definitely underrated.
  • Options
    no.9 Churchill... great start to my day! Slept late, AND an awesome smoke... yep, good morning!

• Options
    My Father robusto. Damn fine cigar.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • Options
    Just finished up arganese maduro robusto, gonna eat some breakfast and then smoke something good
  • Options
    Connecticut doesn't get any better than this:

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I do believe I'd agree with you on the count Steve, truly a phenomenal cigar.
  • Options
    Yep... 3 days in a row... Fri night, Sat morning, Sun morning... My Father!

• Options
    Next up: JdN DC Azarosa. I usually stick to the el Martillo in this blend, but it's been a while since I've had this particular size. This one was a gift from DSWarmack, and I am very much looking forward to it! Thanks brother.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Next up: JdN DC Azarosa. I usually stick to the el Martillo in this blend, but it's been a while since I've had this particular size. This one was a gift from DSWarmack, and I am very much looking forward to it! Thanks brother.

Damn dude, do you work nights and have these morning smokes when you get home or do you just wake up with both guns blazing???
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    BigT06:
    Damn dude, do you work nights and have these morning smokes when you get home or do you just wake up with both guns blazing???
    I did, in fact, work last night. But even my breakfast sticks are typically full bodied, full flavored cigars. It's not a macho thing. It's just preference. I like some mild-er stuff, like AVO Heritage, that's one of my favorites... but that's about as mellow as it gets. The time of day has nothing to do with my selections, honestly. I only eat one meal a day typically; supper. So it's been about 16 hours since I had any food in me... but I don't typically feel the nicotine kicks that I hear people talk about. If I found some mild sticks that satisfied me, I'd be totally willing to give them a try. I just happen to like full bodied sticks more.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    5 vegas classic
  • Options
    Morro Castle Churchill that I didn't get to fire up last night
  • Options
    Man o war robusto paired with some coffee, breakfast of champions, lol