Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    RP and AB Sungrown
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    fla-gypsy:
    RP and AB Sungrown
    that's some pretty serious morning cigars!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    fla-gypsy:
    RP and AB Sungrown
    RP SG at 0530 hours and AB SG at 0900. Tasty!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padilla Small Batch - I'm just a wuss, I guess....
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    BigT06:
    fla-gypsy:
    RP and AB Sungrown
    RP SG at 0530 hours and AB SG at 0900. Tasty!
    They are tasty for sure, but I prefer to have a meal, and a few hours of awake time before smoking full bodied cigars.

haven't had the AB SG yet, but the last RP SG I had was def not a 5:30am kinda smoke. lol

don't get me wrong, I love me some Pvnisher and some MoW PA, but not at 5:30am! LOL
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a CCOM Purple Label this morning with some water.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a 601 Black Label Connecticut

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Thanks to MTuccelli I'm enjoying an Oliveros Eight-Zero, very pleasant medium body late morning type of smoke.
  • Options
    ccom Cameroon Label, courtesy of dbeckom... I like it! I love cameroon in the am, and that one fit the bill today.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reposado 96 Connie ......
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Enjoyed my very first Blue Label (not the ccom one). A very unique aroma... almost nutmeg with some cedar I'd say. Great smoke!
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I had a diesel shorty edition.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I had a diesel shorty edition I was quite satisfied
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Romeo Julieta Bully.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This morning I had a LHC Core Robusto and a little later followed it up with a MoW PA. Great way to start the day.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a 1844 with a cup o joe. Praying this hurricane doesn't wipe out my city and me in it.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    RCY Cigars:
    Having a 1844 with a cup o joe. Praying this hurricane doesn't wipe out my city and me in it.

Stay safe and prepare, I know the feeling. I lived in Florida for 5+ years. At one point we were preparing for a direct hit from Katrina before she turned west. I will be watching and praying.

No cigar for me again this AM its off to work. Soon it will be cool enough to enjoy my morning smokes on days off cant wait.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    RCY Cigars:
    I think we'll be fine. I have a feeling with it making land fall so far south and us being so far inland the storm is going to lose a ton of it's power by tomorrow.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    How did you like that 1844?

Stay safe Rock! I was just telling my wife I'd love to be on the beach in Cape Hataras right now...I'm one of those crazy people that gets out in the worst storms, and chases tornados just to see and feel the strength and intensity of nature at it's worst!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    How did you like that 1844?

Stay safe Rock! I was just telling my wife I'd love to be on the beach in Cape Hataras right now...I'm one of those crazy people that gets out in the worst storms, and chases tornados just to see and feel the strength and intensity of nature at it's worst!
    +1 DB not sure bout chasing tornados but love storms, expecially electrical storms!!
  • Options
    I had a 5 Vegas Triple A with my iced coffee this morning.

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    macunado maduro
  • Options
    K Hansotia Sherpa..Thanks mtuccelli
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a room 101 Connecticut after brunch. this is a serious cigar. try that one out.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Patel Brothers, it backed my review perfectly. Great consistency in this brand.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Opus X petite lancero with ice water. So hot in Cali...
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This morning I sat on the front porch and enjoyed a Diesel Unlimited with coffee before it got too hot.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Tabak Especial negra
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Just had a Padilla Series '68. Easily one of my faves.
  • Options
    Gurkha gran reserve, thanks danielruas