Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't got a clue - some unidentified 'mystery' stick.... part of the shrapnel from a bomb sent to me by The Young Gun.
  • Options
    5 Vegas classic nice peppery taste, enjoying it.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Padron executive maduro. Good thing im lazy and have nothing else to do. This will take a while. A little let down its not as sweet as it smells prelight. It smelled like candy. Still nice and rich flavor though.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This morning with my coffee I enjoyed a Gurkha Crest and managed to get done before the temp got to high.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Duke2:
    This morning with my coffee I enjoyed a Gurkha Crest and managed to get done before the temp got to high.
    What do you think of that one?
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RP Edge Toro

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a Avo Classic Robusto with a cup o joe. It's a densed morning here, but this cigar makes it okay...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    what is it 7 in the morning over therE?
  • Options
    0717 to be exact Sir...
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Carlos Torano Dominico
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Carlos Torano Dominico
    Having a Drew Estate Natural Clean Robusto courtesy of your brother. Pretty nice
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    RBeckom:
    Carlos Torano Dominico
    Having a Drew Estate Natural Clean Robusto courtesy of your brother. Pretty nice
    I was thinking you might like that one...it's not all perfumy like some of the other infused sticks!

I just finished a Perdomo Patriarch Connecticut...one of my favorite connies!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Having a Avo Classic Robusto with a cup o joe. It's a densed morning here, but this cigar makes it okay...
    Nice stick
  • Options
    Gurkha Legend
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Early this morning a CAO Gold thanks to Bigharpoon
  • Options
    This morning it was a CAO LX-2.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Cazadores courtesy of Beatnic cut with my new V-cutter courtesy of MTuccelli. Both are great, thanks fellas!
  • Options
    Diesel Shorty

• Options
    Nica Libre 1990
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Yesterday smoke a montecristo(dr) and perdomo.
  • Options
    I liked it as the triple legero left it smooth and toasty. It had a mouth coating full smoke that left a crisp finish.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Still working at the moment, however, the count down has started until light up of a San Lotano Habano! They are so EFFING good!
  • Options
    Back to work finally, lol. Having Cohiba Red Dot Mini with a cup o Joe. Courtesy of Wwhang. Thanks, these have been in the rotation since you gave them to me. Nice little start to the morning.
  • Options
    Nica Libre 1990 Robusto. One hour of pure enjoyment.
  • Options
    Carlos Torano 1916

• Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Nothing this morning, but last night I had a very good Opus X Taurus the Bull 2007.... I think I am falling in love this was our second date and did she put out...YES!!!
  • Options
    Had a MOW Virtue corona with some mocha iced coffee.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Working through a 5 Vegas A robusto. Not bad, not bad at all.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    RCY Cigars:

MMMM mocha... Finally awake before the heat sets in. Finished some vanilla ice coffee now 1/4 inch into an AB Tempus. 94 not so sure, fantastic hell yeah! The 94 was for the Centuria though which I havent had. 7x48/49 is also my favorite size, so maybe a 94 would be in order. Gotta get me one.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    RCY Cigars:
    MMMM mocha... Finally awake before the heat sets in. Finished some vanilla ice coffee now 1/4 inch into an AB Tempus. 94 not so sure, fantastic hell yeah! The 94 was for the Centuria though which I havent had. 7x48/49 is also my favorite size, so maybe a 94 would be in order. Gotta get me one.

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I still drink them. Your evil, lol......