Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Padilla Golden Bear, received from Bandyt yesterday. This thing is a monster and very good.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'm having a MoW Ruination corona with my DD coffee this morning, getting ready to head up to Canobie Lake Park to sweat my nuts off all day.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a CCOM Purple Label this mornning with some iced coffee. Can't complain, nice morning and being off for a while is great....
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashton Monarch compliments of danielruas.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Carlos Torano 1916, a great way to start your day.
  • Options
    Enjoying a MOW Virtue this morning with a cup o joe. Really starting to like these in the morning....
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    thinkin about a RP Connie that badge gave to me when he came down to ohio.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo champagne
  • Options
    Cusano Sun Grown Toro

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

Started the morning off with a Tatuaje Verocu No.5 and am now enjoying a Cu avana Pvnisher......
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Figurado compliments of DBeckom, awesome cigar.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Figurado compliments of DBeckom, awesome cigar.
    That's one of my favorites...I'm glad you like it! I prefer the Figurado over the Robusto, as it concentrates the flavors a little better over the larger ring of the Robusto.

• Options
    Has anyone had a Diamond Crown Maximus robusto #5? I'm having one with a cup o joe this morning. First thing in the morning, full body smoke. So far, not at full strength. It's great and at a medium strength with a cocoa flavor and tons of black pepper. Just four puffs in, very nice...

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a rp vintage 92
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Commacho coyolar mini perfecto and ice coffee. 1st Commacho Ive had beside the triple maduro. Enjoying it so far. Flavor of dark earth and pepper with a wee bit of sweet.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Commacho coyolar mini perfecto and ice coffee. 1st Commacho Ive had beside the triple maduro. Enjoying it so far. Flavor of dark earth and pepper with a wee bit of sweet.

PM coming to you Sir...

• Options
    Pm replied my good man.
  • Options
    Just finished a RYJ Reserva Real Maduro with a cup o joe. Very nice start to the day..
  • Options
    RYJ Habana Reserve Toro

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried my first Padilla Signature 32 today. I learned that ya gotta have some big cojones to get through the first inch or so of a torpedo. Once you reach the sweet spot, though, it mellows out to a pretty decent smoke. Probably won't be buying any more of 'em but I'm glad I had the chance to try it. I think I got it from Russ55 in that contest he ran not long ago. Many thanks, Russ.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Tried my first Padilla Signature 32 today. I learned that ya gotta have some big cojones to get through the first inch or so of a torpedo. Once you reach the sweet spot, though, it mellows out to a pretty decent smoke. Probably won't be buying any more of 'em but I'm glad I had the chance to try it. I think I got it from Russ55 in that contest he ran not long ago. Many thanks, Russ.
    All this talk about Padilla lately.. '32 is probably my favorite Padilla. Rest them for six months to a year they are better. Any longer, they become great.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Just finished a RYJ Reserva Real Maduro with a cup o joe. Very nice start to the day..

Pm to you sir.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    RCY Cigars:
    Pm to you sir.

PM replied Sir....
  • Options
    And back again to you sir lol.
  • Options
    Nub 358 Connecticut

• Options
    Called in to work today on a whim which I never do. So had some organic costa rican med roast coffee over ice with vanilla. Now having my 1st Kristoff the maduro toro. Was a little worried with it smelling like poop err I mean barnyard. Lovin it so far, a lttle poop in the aroma not so bad lol.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    5 Vegas Gold with coffee
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Called in to work today on a whim which I never do. So had some organic costa rican med roast coffee over ice with vanilla. Now having my 1st Kristoff the maduro toro. Was a little worried with it smelling like poop err I mean barnyard. Lovin it so far, a lttle poop in the aroma not so bad lol.
    Some of the best cigars I've ever had smelled like dog poop when I removed the cello...kinda funny, to associate the aroma of dog crap with a good experience

• Options
    dbeckom:
    gaberox:

Some of the best cigars I've ever had smelled like dog poop when I removed the cello...kinda funny, to associate the aroma of dog crap with a good experience

Exactly what i was thinkin at 1st sniff. I Thought when people said barnyard it must be a hay type smell.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    dbeckom:
    gaberox:
    Exactly what i was thinkin at 1st sniff. I Thought when people said barnyard it must be a hay type smell.
    IMO the "barnyard" is more like a damp, earthy, organic aroma with a hint of livestock manure...the dog poop aroma is in a category all to itself. I'm not a great fan of Rocky Patel's cigars, but IMO most of his finest sticks have a strong aroma de poop!