Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    This morning I thoroughly enjoyed a CCom Sungrown Robusto while working in the yard.
  • jbraslinsjbraslins Posts: 57
    AF Hemingway Best Seller
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    i had a morro castle,it was a bit rainy but somewhat cool down here
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Had a Graycliff G2 with 8 months of rest on it today and it tasted funny. After the first ash, I found a huge void space, and then it would not stay lit.
    One God, One Truth
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva G Cameroon

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mow puro.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A nice Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Gold.

Marty

dbeckom:
    Oliva G Cameroon

Tried an Oliva G Maduro but couldn't keep the d@mned thing lit so I gave up on it.

Marty

jlmarta:
    dbeckom:
    Oliva G Cameroon

Tried an Oliva G Maduro but couldn't keep the d@mned thing lit so I gave up on it.

Marty

The burn on mine was flawless! That was the first G I've had in a few months...I was really pleased with it.

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    red tat tubo
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a MOW Virtue this morning with my cup of joe. It was excellent, Lakota72 you have to try that. In the morning, different experience......
    RCY Cigars:
    Had a MOW Virtue this morning with my cup of joe. It was excellent, Lakota72 you have to try that. In the morning, different experience......
    Think I gave em all away since I didn't care for it the first or second time. Did you see my review on the morning Ruination?
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    RCY Cigars:
    Think I gave em all away since I didn't care for it the first or second time. Did you see my review on the morning Ruination?

Have to check it out.

Just had a Cohiba Red Dot Miniture with some iced coffee this morning. Getting ready to take a little vacation. Short on time. But thanks wwhang for sending these. I like them alot.

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Man I haven't posted here in awhile. This morning I had a 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle this cigar never disappoints.

This morning I had a Graycliff G2. For such a mild cigar, I was presently surprised. Thank you Millennium for the great stick.
    Nothin', d@mmit! Loading up and getting ready to leave with the trailer heading for the coast. Best hope is for mid- to late-afternoon. Sighhhh.

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Having my first Zino 643c
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Just had a rp bros robusto.

"Long ashes my friends."

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Goldy:
    Having my first Zino 643c
    Survey says....Meh
    Nub 358 Connecticut

• CAO Brazilia Gol.....I found this Vitola much more enjoyable than the Chango...
    This morning I had a King Havano Maduro Fuerte by Oliveros. Pretty nice.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Not really morning anymore but having a Nica Libre Potencia Beli. This is my second one, pretty good little smoke.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    CAO Vision catalyst
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano, Habano#3. A great morning cigar.
    Gurkha Gran Resrve ct
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Had a Gurkha Ancient Warrior at 4am this morning before I crashed out. No where near as good as I remember. I used to love these at one time. Been about 2 years since I had one though.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Indian Tabac Natural
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    MOW Virtue mini-salomon, such a great stick! Too bad I'm getting electrocuted on everything. The home's previous owner, while installing a dryer vent, cut straight through the grounding wire!!! I can't believe I haven't had issues before now. What a tool.
    AVO #4, tubo..very nice...bloom to boot..really enjoying this one