Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    kuzi16:
    this morning i am smoking a Gran habano 3 SLS imperio thanks to RCY. this is one huge cigar.
    I smoked a Gran Habano 3 SLS Robusto this morning...what did you think of it Kuzi?

Ahhhh man, I want to know too. Is it something you may revisit or something that was a nice try or maybe try in a different size?

@Alienmisprint, won't have it until I get there. In the process of buying a new home.

Yes I will def revisit this stick..just interested to see what Kuzi thinks. I just purchased these last week and knowing Kuzi his probably had some age on it.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Gran Habano 3SLS is a really good stick. I've had 8-10 of em and currently have a box & a half buried in one of my humidors...wishing I had more.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Started the day with a Sol Cubano Artisan
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    PDR Classico. Solid smoke.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Onyx today. Thanks to someone from the Troop bombings.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Had my first Diesel Shorty just now, man, what a great smoke. By far my favorite Diesel, what a great way to start Father's Day.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    alienmisprint:
    Had my first Diesel Shorty just now, man, what a great smoke. By far my favorite Diesel, what a great way to start Father's Day.

I love those myself and I think I will follow you! My wife also just told me she is Takling me to the B&m today to buy me a Fathers Day SMoke...... Hard to tell what I will Pick up .... But I am thinking a Padron or Possibly a LFD Salamone ive been looking at!
  • Options
    This morning I had Casa Fuente Robusto. Thanks lcpleel....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I have some of those coming....what did you think of it?
  • Options
    I smoked my last Padilla Achilles....got to get more of these
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Man did I have a great cigar this morning thanks to RCY. An Avo Heritage. Man what a great smoke. Started off pretty mild and Rick just laughed at me when I voiced it. Boy did it pick up. Turned into a medium-full and was very complex. Thanks once again Rick. Don't worry I'll get you back.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    PDR Clasico, another nice smoke for my morning from MTuccelli. Thanks!
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    I have some of those coming....what did you think of it?

My friend, I'm pissed. CEDAR, CHOCOLATE AND SPICY throughout and I swear I taste something fruity. But I couldn't pinpoint it. Pissed because lcpleel smacked me in the face with this and it had almost a year and a half in his humidor. Plus, these jokers are not cheap.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Trinidad Reyes
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Gonna light up a Graycliff Professionale churchill in a few moments to celebrate a new job and a 50% pay raise.

If I had anything better to smoke, I would! But perhaps the pay raise will help remedy that. :)
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Tat 7th reserva.....This just makes me want to write pete johnson a love note.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    About to have a La Triviata I got from RcY and an ice coffee to kick things off on my bday. Im off work all week so looking forward to some great morning smokes.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying my first Ruination this morning. Pretty good flavor. Think I might like these fairly well.

Marty

• Options
    jlmarta:
    Trying my first Ruination this morning. Pretty good flavor. Think I might like these fairly well.

Marty

I love those as a morning smoke. Just enough sweetness and they get you going.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Partagas Cifuentes
  • Options
    flayankeeflayankee Posts: 47
    AB Family Blend, sitting on the beach.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gran Habano 3SLS- one of my favorite go-to smokes!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Today I sat down with a MOW Virtue. Not sure if we got along too well. I will have to revisit it later.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone, in transit and still able to communicate on here. Technology is wonderful. Had a Camacho maduro with an espresso for the first time. Have to say, I will revisit this cigar. Not because it was great but, because this is the first Camacho that didn't have that flavor or strength I'm use to.
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    Had a Makers Mark infused cigar this morning. Not Good, in fact it may have put me off cigars for a few days.
  • Options
    Having a La Riquza and coffee on day 2 of bday vacation.
  • Options
    Cigar.com blue label, again thanks to RCY. With ice coffee of course. Nice change of pace from my usual blends.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Cigar.com blue label, again thanks to RCY. With ice coffee of course. Nice change of pace from my usual blends.

How was it?

• Options
    Really pretty good. Nice burn ash and draw and pleasant easy going flavors. The kinda stick you can just puff on and not worry about anything.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Oliva Serie O habano in the robusto vitola. Good way to start the morning.
    Light 'em up.