Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Haven't had a real smoke in almost a week... and I'm in the Dominican.
    You'd think it would be easier.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    My first Gurkha Park Avenue. Damn fine conny wrapped mild, probably my favorite Gurkha so far. I'm glad I have another in the humi, thank you Beatnic and ken Light for these!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Its either a Diesel Shorty, Gurkha Centurian or a Perdomo Lot 23. Thats whats left in the travel herf here at work. I'll have to re-up it to smoke tomorrow. A co-worker would like to smoke too but forgot his cigars at home. Sharing smokes is half the experience right? So now i have a decision to make. What do I think he'll enjoy the most? I think I'll give him the Shorty and I'll take the Centurian for a post morning meeting smoke. The Perdomo after lunch and take the travel herf home after work for a reload! Yep...thats the plan.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Haven't had a real smoke in almost a week... and I'm in the Dominican.
    You'd think it would be easier.

Well my friend, I guess you'll be happy to get back in the groove of things. When you get back home. Sorry it's not going like you thought it would. What's stopping you or holding you back from smoking?

Had a Cohiba Red Dot Miniature with my a iced mocha coffee this morning. Very interesting this time around with the cold coffee. May have to stick with the regular old cup o joe. Thanks for these little cigars Wayne....
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Morning RCY, havin a 777 maduro and a beer. Its basically morning here weather is too nice not to stay up late.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Morning RCY, havin a 777 maduro and a beer. Its basically morning here weather is too nice not to stay up late.

Buddy, you are hardcore in my book. Good morning to ya.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Oliva O Maduro for the morning commute.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Macanudo vintage maduro compliment of JJ:)
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Norning coffee and a Olor
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

Buddy, you are hardcore in my book. Good morning to ya.

Well had just got back from bboying at the club and can never sleep after physical activity so was gona be awake anyway. But ya Im prett hardcore lol. Really want to have a breakfast smoke right now but not sure if I wanna bake outside. Might have to wait till evening.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Started the morning off with a Diesel Unlimited d.7, that's how you kick off a morning!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    JCizzle:
    Started the morning off with a Diesel Unlimited d.7, that's how you kick off a morning!
    Damn straight! lol
  • Options
    JCizzle:

I see we have a bunch of hardcord morning smokers around here. When did this change happen for you JCizzle? I thought you were a RYJ kind of guy. Like those mild to medium stogies, lol.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Cain Daytona makes a great morning smoke.
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    Just finished up an MoW Virtue Corona with some good coffee. That was tasty!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:

I see we have a bunch of hardcord morning smokers around here. When did this change happen for you JCizzle? I thought you were a RYJ kind of guy. Like those mild to medium stogies, lol.
    Rookies can't stay rookies forever! :D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:

I got the d7 after I smoked the dx u sent and to be honest, wasn't that happy, I prefer the dx any day. It wasnt nessasarily that bad but it seemed to me to be alot of work. I got a few of them cuz they we're out of dx at the time. Maybe if you're a good cizzle i'll send them to u when I get my cooler out of storage.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Morning coffee and a Gurkha Sherpa Cafe
  • Options
    mfotis:
    JCizzle:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:

I got the d7 after I smoked the dx u sent and to be honest, wasn't that happy, I prefer the dx any day. It wasnt nessasarily that bad but it seemed to me to be alot of work. I got a few of them cuz they we're out of dx at the time. Maybe if you're a good cizzle i'll send them to u when I get my cooler out of storage.
    I wrote this exact thing in my dossier. While I was smoking it I enjoyed it, but noted how I liked the d.x better. That being said, I actually found it quite smokeable, so if you're feeling froggy, send away and I will make sure they go up in smoke poolside.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Good morning guys, this morning I had Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real. Wanted a Avo Classic this morning but, they are all shipped. Anyway, still a good smoke with my cup o joe.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold. Been a long time since I've had one of these and they are much better than I remember. Delicious, thank you Heavy!
  • Options
    Good morning, had a Avo XO Allegro with a mocho blended coffee.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    THinking about an Alec Bradley Family Blend after lunch, anyone had one of these?
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    THinking about an Alec Bradley Family Blend after lunch, anyone had one of these?
    I've had several of them. Personally I think it's a great cigar!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    I've had several of them. Personally I think it's a great cigar!
    Cool Done deal then. It will be my after lunch smoke, thanks Puro.
  • Options
    Had a Gurkha Signature '101.' Good maduro cigar, a nice morning smoke.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Hittin a CAO MX2 as I type.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Fonceca Series F... Thought the sungrown connie would be a bit less meh.

• Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    MOW Puro Authentico
  • Options
    EPC New Wave and coffee.