Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    bigharpoon:
    MTuccelli:
    bigharpoon:
    Another MTuccelli morning for me, today was the Albion. Nice mild stick w/some woodsy notes. God I love the days I get to work in my shop. I like to get sawdust all over my cigar and pretend it's plume.
    I am glad you like it but are you sure the woodsy taste isn't coming from your plume? BTW I really enjoy those Gran Habano Vintage (2002) you sent
    I get sawdust all over me, everything tastes like wood!

Wow!! I bet on those days they are flavorful :). A Frank's Way, haven't heard or seen that cigar before. MTuccelli strikes again.
    I got a lot more tricks up my sleeve brother
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    About to start a 4 day weekend in about an hour. I'm thinking a short nap, then breakfast, the a cup of coffee and a Zino Platinum!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    About to start a 4 day weekend in about an hour. I'm thinking a short nap, then breakfast, the a cup of coffee and a Zino Platinum!

Sounds like a winning start :).

Thanks to MTuccelli, I got a nice mug for my coffee and I broke it in today. I had to do it some justice. So, I had a Gurkha Crest this morning with my cup o coffee. 1hour and 45 minutes.

Photobucket
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Man those are nice mugs.
    I had a 5 Vegas Classic Corona on the ride in.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Man those are nice mugs.
    I had a 5 Vegas Classic Corona on the ride in.

Thanks Stephen, MTuccelli hooked me up with it...
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    Smoking a Nub Habano with my coffee this morning. First time I've tried this stick...gotta say I'm enjoying it. Getting some nice cocoa and cream notes which is going great with the coffee.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    AJ Fernandez Sig toro.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning I'm enjoying a Perdomo Squared (I don't know how to put the little '2' next to Perdomo) Limited Edition 2008 - the one with the Cameroon wrapper. Pretty darned good, so far.

Marty

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Its a Tat Day ! Going to see Pete Johnson in a bit! SO i think Ill start off with a Tat Miami and go from there! LOL Taking my Wife to meet Pete that should be interesting!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Well it may not be the morning any more, but I'll be enjoying a RP Vintage 1990 after lunch, should be tasty.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just burned a UHC man aside from the very first one I had this one was the best!

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    thats why i got like 20 in my humi at all time! lol....well i decided to buhe into 1 of the 30 of my virtues...rest will start the aging process! great smoke!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    klgoldman:
    Smoking a Nub Habano with my coffee this morning. First time I've tried this stick...gotta say I'm enjoying it. Getting some nice cocoa and cream notes which is going great with the coffee.
    One of my favorites. I smoked this one in Spain and it always brings back memories...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Finally had a morning smoke! I had an 898 Churchill here at 2:30 am. Great smoke, very nutty and creamy. I think Connecticuts are growing on me...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    RyJ, the first one I've ever had that was plagued with burn problems and plugged. Probably over-humidified at the B&M. What the hell is the deal with B&Ms around me keeping their humidity sky high?
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Had an AJ Fernandez Signature this morning after a breakfast of biscuits and chocolate gravy. Very good smoke, I'm quickly becomming an AJ fan.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    This morning a MOW Virtue
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    A. Fuente Don Carlos #2
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Reviewing the Illusione ~mk~ right now. Hands down the most complex, flavorful stick in the Original Document line. Box worthy to the max.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Reviewing the Illusione ~mk~ right now. Hands down the most complex, flavorful stick in the Original Document line. Box worthy to the max.

Box worthy, that's a high praise Doc. I must try one. I have two in the humidor. That is the corona right? I'll have to check.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    RCY Cigars:
    docbp87:

Box worthy, that's a high praise Doc. I must try one. I have two in the humidor. That is the corona right? I'll have to check.
    Yeah, Petite Corona. Posting my review shortly.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    RyJ, the first one I've ever had that was plagued with burn problems and plugged. Probably over-humidified at the B&M. What the hell is the deal with B&Ms around me keeping their humidity sky high?

That sucks buddy. I know one of these days it's going to happen to me. I had Ep Carrillo tunnel and conoed on me. Was not a good feeling.

I had a Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Habano Oscur. This thing kicked my butt this morning. It was medium strength and became full after the midway point. Don't no if it was a fluke or what. Didn't expect that this early.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Tonight was a 3 stick night for the win...

Started off with a La Gloria Cubana from 2009 that was pretty enjoyable until it plugged up in the last third.. Followed that up with a Punch maduro corona that was great! Finished up the night with a poker game and a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet robusto...man, that's a damn good smoke! Oh, and I owned the poker game, so it was a great night!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    Tonight was a 3 stick night for the win...

Started off with a La Gloria Cubana from 2009 that was pretty enjoyable until it plugged up in the last third.. Followed that up with a Punch maduro corona that was great! Finished up the night with a poker game and a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet robusto...man, that's a damn good smoke! Oh, and I owned the poker game, so it was a great night!
    That's how winning is done!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Three straight days of morning smokes! Today at 0200 local I had an Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur that was outstanding. Loads of rich, spicy flavor. Great burn and draw. Through the nose I got hints of raisins and fruit and a long, leathery and coffee-like finish. I'd get a box of these...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    San Lotano Maddie right now. Better than I remember...
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Just finished off a 5 Vegas Gold while having a brew in the back yard. Not a back way of starting my morning.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Just finished off a 5 Vegas Gold while having a brew in the back yard. Not a back way of starting my morning.
    Now THAT's what I'm talking about!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Oliveros XL has about 6 months on it, very nice stick!
  • Options
    Thanks to AJGARLETT a Sun Grown label