Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just set fire to this Calle Ocho Vintage from the COTMC.
    Not a mind blowing smoke, but not bad.

• Options
    bobdbobd Posts: 71
    Verdadero organic this morning for me, much better than the first one of these that I smoked. I am glad that I gave them a second chance
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Going back to basics with an Oliva MBIII and a cup of Britts Costa Rican Shade grown. I really really do like the OMB lines.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    eeeee.P. Carrillo edition limitada 2010. Wonderful value, spicy start with smooth buttery finish.
  • Options
    Just had a Bowl Of Cadwell... man that stuff is good.

• Options
    rzaman:
    eeeee.P. Carrillo edition limitada 2010. Wonderful value, spicy start with smooth buttery finish.
    I like me some E.P Carillo EL2010. I like them better than the 2009.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I am looking for another box. Any hint where can I find EL2010? Never had EL 2009 so unable to compare.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a 5 Vegas Gold
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Decided to work my way down today and woke up to a MOW Ruination! I guess by the end of the day I should be smoking a rolling paper by itself!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Pipe?
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    stephen_hannibal:

Pipe?

I was going to ask, but you answered it. Thanks JC.

Good morning everyone. Had a Avo Classic this morning. Need to restock on these good morning treats.
  • Options
    Don't thank me, I have no clue! lol
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial

I had previously smoked 2-3 of these and been underwhelmed, especially for a DPG smoke. I'm glad I decided to try it as a morning smoke with my coffee. I'm really picking up tons of nuances that weren't there on a more muffled palate.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    stephen_hannibal:

Pipe?

Good morning everyone. Had a Avo Classic this morning. Need to restock on these good morning treats.
    Yup, pipe tobacco.

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    I am looking for another box. Any hint where can I find EL2010? Never had EL 2009 so unable to compare.
    Check your PMs.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    stephen_hannibal:

Pipe?

Yup, pipe tobacco.

Pipe tobacco Stephen, your all over the place. Well it must be good if your smoking it.

Had a 5 Vegas Classic torpedo with a cup o joe.
  • Options
    Had an Arganese Connecticut, pretty light smoke. Hints of nuts (that's what she said).
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked an Intenso Friday night which was good as always except for a slightly tight draw. I probably could have fixed if I cut instead of punched but I was driving and didn't feel like it. Yesterday I had a Legend Ario which I believe is by Camacho. I got this from my g/fs brother. It was ok. The first few puffs were the best but after that it went kinda downhill. Wasn't terrible but not exciting either. Part of the problem could have been that I was cutting the lawn.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Part of the problem could have been that I was cutting the lawn.
    yeah... that could be part of it.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Casa Magna Colorado. Breakfast of champions.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    5 vegas miami knuckle...

• Options
    Coffee and a Maroma Dulce
  • Options
    Morning smoke due to stress from work.... half a pack of Dunhill International Cigarettes with 2 JD Shooters. FML
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Nica Libre this morning thanks to my man RCY. Playin hookie from work to do yard work and smoke cigars, much more fun.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Cazadores. Not a bad smoke. Lots of coffee notes.
  • Options
    Afternoon coffee paired real nice with a Tatiana La Vita Cinnamon....very nice for a flavored cigar and just the right size for a quick midday smoke
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Nica Libre this morning thanks to my man RCY. Playin hookie from work to do yard work and smoke cigars, much more fun.

Hope you enjoyed it Gaberox. Have you had one of those before? I've only had a couple of them myself and enjoyed them.

I didn't get a chance to smoke anything this morning. Was running late. But, I did get a chance to to look in my humi at the variety of cigars that was given to me. Man, I'm lucky to know some really great guys in here.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

Hope you enjoyed it Gaberox. Have you had one of those before? I've only had a couple of them myself and enjoyed them.

I didn't get a chance to smoke anything this morning. Was running late. But, I did get a chance to to look in my humi at the variety of cigars that was given to me. Man, I'm lucky to know some really great guys in here.

Kissing 'brass' will get you everywhere, but nothing will protect you!
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

Kissing 'brass' will get you everywhere, but nothing will protect you!

WTTT, new Avatar, scary voice. What do I need protection from? This is getting out of hand. First thing in the morning and I see this. Can't have a morning smoke in peace?

About to have a another one of Alien's gifts. A Carlos Torano Dominico with my cup o joe. Hopefully, I survive the morning after reading this warning.....
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    eating my lunch now, after I'm gonna fire up a San Cristobal

"Long ashes my friends."