Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Journeys Toro on the ride in... very creamy.

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    I enjoyed my morning coffee with a Macanudo Cafe

PM to you Sir....
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    I enjoyed my morning coffee with a Macanudo Cafe

PM to you Sir....
    PM received and replied to Sir
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Started the morning off with a Esteban Carreras 10 Anos with some Costa Rican Britts Shade Grown Organic Coffee. Good start today.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Not even close to morning any more but was a very late riser today. Having a Cubao toro. So good and so much better than the torp.

Probably going to enjoy plenty of smokes today as Ill be outside painting the new chicken coop my lady built. May take all day especially when you figure in a break every 2-3 min to puff a cigar lol. Love me some yard gar.

RC you have a pm...
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Not even close to morning any more but was a very late riser today. Having a Cubao toro. So good and so much better than the torp. Probably going to enjoy plenty of smokes today as Ill be outside painting the new chicken coop my lady built. May take all day especially when you figure in a break every 2-3 min to puff a cigar lol. Love me some yard gar. RC you have a pm...

PM replied too Sir.

Had a new cigar this morning. Has been in my humidor since April 20, 2011. I had a Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Rosado with a cup o joe. Think this is going to be one that will be in the humi. But before I jump the gun, I will try my last one. Just to be on the safe side.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:
    Not even close to morning any more but was a very late riser today. Having a Cubao toro. So good and so much better than the torp. Probably going to enjoy plenty of smokes today as Ill be outside painting the new chicken coop my lady built. May take all day especially when you figure in a break every 2-3 min to puff a cigar lol. Love me some yard gar. RC you have a pm...

PM replied too Sir.

Had a new cigar this morning. Has been in my humidor since April 20, 2011. I had a Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Rosado with a cup o joe. Think this is going to be one that will be in the humi. But before I jump the gun, I will try my last one. Just to be on the safe side.
    The Nestor Special Selection lancero is one of my favorite cigars. I think its amazing in both wrapper versions. If you ever find those you should give it a shot sometime if you like that size.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

PM replied too Sir.

The Nestor Special Selection lancero is one of my favorite cigars. I think its amazing in both wrapper versions. If you ever find those you should give it a shot sometime if you like that size.

I don't know who's worst on my wallet you or Mike with you'll suggestions. The search is on, lol...
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

PM replied too Sir.

I don't know who's worst on my wallet you or Mike with you'll suggestions. The search is on, lol...
    Your wife is going to hate this forum when she finds out all the money we are costing you. LoL
  • Options
    I'm already in the doghouse, lol. Was told to get it out of my system before I get back. Figured, I'll have a few boxes by then. And know what I like for most part...
  • Options
    rick you ever try a CAO EXTREME?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    rick you ever try a CAO EXTREME?

No I have not and that sounds wicked.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    sounds like u want to send me sum to try? lol
  • Options
    Had a Private Stock with my coffee this morning. Very nice smoke and will be ordering more of these.
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    Had an Ashton Classic...Corona
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Trying out the new EO La Bomba today. Pretty good base flavor of caramel rich tobacco and pepper. Pretty strong.
  • Options
    My afternoon smoke was a Augusto Reyes Epicur...it was a decent
  • Options
    MTuccelli:

I give up trying to keep up with you, lol. I had a AF Flor Fina 8-5-8....
  • Options
    sun grown?
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Had a La Palina "Li'l Bill," courtesy of RCY. Good morning smoke.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JdN Cabinetta with a cup of Kona coffee from the French Press, good morning to me.........
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

I give up trying to keep up with you, lol. I had a AF Flor Fina 8-5-8....
    That 8-5-8 is one great smoke and pairs well with coffee. Today I just had to smoke me another Cu-Avana Maduro...kick butt everyday smoke any time of day.
  • Options
    Morning was a PSD4 with Hawaiian Hazelnut.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Had a Montecristo no.4 this morning. Box was sick the last time I smoked one, but they are coming around now. Great nut and honey flavors, with a bitter coffee core.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    .. Now that's the way to start your day. I was just eyeing my last. Those are so good.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    lcpleel:
    .. Now that's the way to start your day. I was just eyeing my last. Those are so good.

I'm sorry guys, what is that? I don't think I'll ever try them all, lol....

Had a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real this morning with some iced coffee. It wasn't bad. Seen someone said they had a Ashton. I want to try that.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    kaspera79:
    lcpleel:

I'm sorry guys, what is that? I don't think I'll ever try them all, lol....

Had a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real this morning with some iced coffee. It wasn't bad. Seen someone said they had a Ashton. I want to try that.
    I believe that would be the Partagas Serie D #4...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    3am with an Anejo 46
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    3am with an Anejo 46

Do you ever sleep, lol? Think I'm going to try something new today. Not sure which one. It will be in the tonight post for sure.

Thanks JC.....
  • Options
    i try, lol