Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    I should still have him give me a run down on what his take on the cigar was atleast.

Yea, after you have yours. Then post both thoughts.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Im going to question my friend that dropped by my house when i was working on my car. Hes the only other cigar smoker that visits the house.

So your buddy got you. Well at least your able to narrow it down. Man, I know it's the principle behind it. Let it ride my friend. I'm pretty sure you'll have some more in your hands, soon, lol..........
    I like the way you think RCY... It's a cigar, hope he like it.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Im going to question my friend that dropped by my house when i was working on my car. Hes the only other cigar smoker that visits the house.

So your buddy got you. Well at least your able to narrow it down. Man, I know it's the principle behind it. Let it ride my friend. I'm pretty sure you'll have some more in your hands, soon, lol..........

Kaspera, were talking about lcpleel. His friends probably come around hoping he gives them one of those AF's or something rare. So, when it's a regular smoke, they figure he won't miss it. Just so happen that one was giving to him, so it's fresh on his mind, lol.....
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Kaspera, were talking about lcpleel. His friends probably come around hoping he gives them one of those AF's or something rare. So, when it's a regular smoke, they figure he won't miss it. Just so happen that one was giving to him, so it's fresh on his mind, lol.....
    Maybe it is just hidden under a stack of God of Fires.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Flor Fina

Man, I knew I'd seen these before. I have 5 of them in humidor. They seal these in the shoppette hear. I hadn't tried them cause I wanted them to rest for a while and I forgot about them, lol.

Had a 5 Vegas Classic this morning with a blended coffee.

• Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    5 vegas classic while working in the yard and getting snowed on. When is spring?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Smoke the mother f-ing tat bro!!! lol...i cant even get those at my shop anymore so enjoy! lol Lets herf this weekend...let me know
    Well Joe I smoked the Tat Reserve and it is now on my 'must have" list. So tell me where can I get more?! See ya tomorrow for our herf :o)
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Smoke the mother f-ing tat bro!!! lol...i cant even get those at my shop anymore so enjoy! lol Lets herf this weekend...let me know
    Well Joe I smoked the Tat Reserve and it is now on my 'must have" list. So tell me where can I get more?! See ya tomorrow for our herf :o)

When he let's you know, let me know, lol.

About to have a AVO Classic with my cup o joe.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    told u it was dam good stick bro...one of my favorites ever! lol....technically i smoked at 1am a La vieja brazilian maduro! lol
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

When he let's you know, let me know, lol.

About to have a AVO Classic with my cup o joe.
    You have a PM Sir :o)
  • Options
    A Carlos Torano Casa Torano
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I'm currently smoking a 5 Vegas Triple A. Great smoke
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Ave Maria. Really liking these.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Nothing... It's cold and rainy here today. Might have to go to the B&M in a bit.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    ug dan:
    5 vegas classic while working in the yard and getting snowed on. When is spring?
    I just finished one of these and I wasn't too impressed by it. I got better towards the end though. It was my first Vegas and I was excited to smoke it and I didn't really care for it. Also had a Cain Daytona and I didn't like that too much either. I guess compared to that Padron Series I had the other day, nothing else can compare IMO. I have a one more Cain Daytona left to try one more time so I'll see if my palate changes then.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:

Those cigars are pretty good, I like the Crusader.

Had a AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 this morning with some iced coffee.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a bowl of Cadwell this morning... Great smoke.
    And then after that I had a Gran Habano GH2

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    cabinetmaker:

I never would of thought to have an ice coffee. Do you notice a difference on the pairing between hot and iced coffee?

This morning I enjoyed a Cu Avana Maduro with my coffee
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jfaciane:
    ug dan:
    I just finished one of these and I wasn't too impressed by it. I got better towards the end though. It was my first Vegas and I was excited to smoke it and I didn't really care for it. Also had a Cain Daytona and I didn't like that too much either. I guess compared to that Padron Series I had the other day, nothing else can compare IMO. I have a one more Cain Daytona left to try one more time so I'll see if my palate changes then.

I love the Cain Daytona...let us know when you try another one!
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    cabinetmaker:

I never would of thought to have an ice coffee. Do you notice a difference on the pairing between hot and iced coffee?

This morning I enjoyed a Cu Avana Maduro with my coffee

Yes I did Sir. When I saw that you smoke these I wanted to pay it another visit. Before I had a couple of these with straight black coffee. I always got a floral type flavor with a harshness on the finish. When I had these I was also just starting out. With the ice coffee, it seemed to mellow strength of the cigar. Now I'm still trying to figure out flavors and all. But with the ice coffee floral taste you get was sweeten and it seem to become a plain jane on the finish. I believe the sweet coffee takes away from the cigar itself. Also, the harshness I got before may have been my fault for not letting it rest in the humi.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Man am I jealous of you every morning guys. Maybe wed for me at the earliest.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the af #55 was awesome, hate to try to get better but 1 more a af work of art maduro with a sierra nevada pale ale
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    This morning I smoked Macanudo Vintage 2000 with a mug of Japanese green tea.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Man am I jealous of you every morning guys. Maybe wed for me at the earliest.

Get it when you can Gaberox? My days are numbered. I will soon be having maybe one or two stogies a week. And that's probably on the weekend my friend.

Had a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro with a cup o joe...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just Had a 1989 Oscuro Robusto on the ride in

• Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Morro Castle, pretty good morning smoke IMHO, reminds me a bit of a 5v classic.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Sorry, double post!
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I had my first Alec Bradley Tempus centuria. I loved the flavor but it was a little too full bodied for me and I had a lot of burn issues. Tasted great though, and I will definately have another.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Padilla Hybrid with a mug of Organic Sumatran coffee. I found both very enjoyable.
  • Options
    I enjoyed my morning coffee with a Macanudo Cafe