Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    I'm debating a morning smoke for me when I wake up... Of course my morning is around noon to 1pm. But I'm thinking about taking the dog for a nice long walk with either an AVO Classic or Zino Platinum. I can't wait for the Zino Z-Class to come out in a couple weeks.

Sir, when they come out we will have to talk.

Today I had the CCOM Purple label with my good o cup coffee. Today is starting off pretty good. Spring break is here and a relaxing day at work for a change.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    I'm debating a morning smoke for me when I wake up... Of course my morning is around noon to 1pm. But I'm thinking about taking the dog for a nice long walk with either an AVO Classic or Zino Platinum. I can't wait for the Zino Z-Class to come out in a couple weeks.

Today I had the CCOM Purple label with my good o cup coffee. Today is starting off pretty good. Spring break is here and a relaxing day at work for a change.
    They should have them in at one if not both of the B&M's that I frequent so I might just have to blow you up with a couple when they show up here!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

They should have them in at one if not both of the B&M's that I frequent so I might just have to blow you up with a couple when they show up here!

I will warn the troops that there may be some incoming misfires. So that they don't return the favor, lol.

Sir, that's cool. They may be a bit pricey, just let me know.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

I will warn the troops that there may be some incoming misfires. So that they don't return the favor, lol.

I'll keep you posted on what I find.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Finally had a morning smoke: Gurkha Empire II. Pretty good, not what I expected from a Connecticut. It started off very, very creamy, but started to balance out and get more mellow as it went on.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Gran Habano GH2...

• Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    MoW virtue and a San Miguel. Very Tasty. Whats you guys thoughts on the San Miguel?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    adros:
    MoW virtue and a San Miguel. Very Tasty. Whats you guys thoughts on the San Miguel?
    I like the Sam Miguel a lot. In my book way better then a MOW Virtue
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    San Miguel is awesome.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I found the San Miguel to be a very enjoyable cigar.. The one I had was fairly fresh, Less than two months in my humidor. But when you put Ecuadorian Sun Grown wrapper, and Jamastran filler together.. Probably one of my favorite new releases last year.
  • Options
    Today I had a Cu-Avana Maduro with my coffee. Both worked well together
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

the Z class was released a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

the Z class was released a few weeks ago.
    The release party was, but they told me on their FB page a few days ago that it won't hit shops across the country for a couple weeks.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    No smoke for me. Ended up going to Wal Mart to get my son a sand box for Easter... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow morning when I get up. My dog thinks I'm mad at him because we haven't been for a walk in several days.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    adros:
    I like the Sam Miguel a lot. In my book way better then a MOW Virtue

Adros, I've only had one and plan to get more. MTuccelli, I lit up a MOW Virtue for the first time in a different size other than the corona from the sampler.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur. Smooth and tasty morning smoke.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Punch rothschild on this fine Easter morning.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Hemingway Classic
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Hemingway Classic

Beatnic, a Hemingway. Must try, have a couple in the humi.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    beatnic:
    Hemingway Classic

Beatnic, a Hemingway. Must try, have a couple in the humi.

Okay, slept on that. Nice Easter Smoke.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Adros, I've only had one and plan to get more. MTuccelli, I lit up a MOW Virtue for the first time in a different size other than the corona from the sampler.
    Mmmm....maybe I need to give this one another try, thanks RCY Cigars
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finishing up a ccom brazil ( thanks to a trade from smoke em ) this is a even burning smooth great smoke!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a 262 Ideology this morning... not a bad smoke.
    May edge the Perdomo Habano Connie out of my top five shade grown.

EDIT: Just checked the site says it's a Habano Rosado. Didn't see that coming.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Had my last AVO Domaine this morning. It was good enough but didn't really keep my attention. Kinda boring.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    Had my last AVO Domaine this morning. It was good enough but didn't really keep my attention. Kinda boring.

I have yet to hear one good thing about that cigar. Now I'm wondering if I will be wasting my time. I haven't had a AVO I didn't like. I surely don't want to come across one.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    RCY Cigars:
    bigharpoon:

I have yet to hear one good thing about that cigar. Now I'm wondering if I will be wasting my time. I haven't had a AVO I didn't like. I surely don't want to come across one.
    i know kuzi bought a box of these
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    RCY Cigars:
    bigharpoon:

i know kuzi bought a box of these

Guess I can see what he thinks.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Oliva V liga while changing my brakes and rotors. Now I think I'll move to a El Titan...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Oliva V liga while changing my brakes and rotors. Now I think I'll move to a El Titan...

Sounds like a good busy day. I'm interested to hear what you think.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Sounds like a good busy day. I'm interested to hear what you think.
    Definitely my kind of day...wrenching and cigars! Nice