Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Just woke up to a JDN DC Martillo. Have a bad toothache and probably shouldnt be but smokin but Im stubborn..
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    eating my lunch now, after I'm gonna fire up a San Cristobal

Krieg, I haven't had one of those. Please let me know what you think of it. During my lunch I usually have something light. But I mostly enjoy a cigar with a drink I pair it with.
  • Options
    Oh yeah RCY the Nica Libre was darn good especially the flavor from the maddy wrapper. Thanks my friend.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    After lunch I enjoyed a Cibao that I received in a trade with ASHTRAY
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    Enjoyed a Cigar.com Sun Grown Label this Morning.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Had a Dirty Rat this morning with a San Pellegrino Sparkling Water .
  • Options
    Had me a Frank's Way this afternoon. Nice and Mild....would make a good yard work smoke
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I had my first coffee/ cigar morning. 5 Vegas Gold with my cup o coffee. Damn nice combo. I really love that cigar.
  • Options
    Had my 1st La Perla this morn the morado I believe. Toasty and very creamy. Great AM cigar.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Had me a Frank's Way this afternoon. Nice and Mild....would make a good yard work smoke

Nice MTuccelli. Question, that Palma Real you had the other day. Is it worth trying out?
  • Options
    2:39am started a DPG firecracker.
  • Options
    lcpleel:

You never sleep, lol. What is that, DPG firecracker?
  • Options
    Don Pepin Blue Label Firecracker

• Options
    lcpleel:
    Don Pepin Blue Label Firecracker

That looks tasty, hmmm. Gives me an idea. Did a split with 415 on some Skull and Bones WMD's. Think it's time. They smell great. Hope they are worth it...
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I hope Ashmaster doesn't mind and there is a same response like his post. I find myself having a cigar with my coffee or without one in the morning. So, it's already 9:30 in the morning in Germany and I'm having my regular cup of joe with a La Perla Habana Classic. Good way to a start off a day. What are you having???
    0930 and you didn't come knock on my door to get my ass up and out of bed to enjoy a smoke? I don't know how to take this. I think I feel a tear coming on.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Jeez how do you do it. Im up after only 4hrs of sleep. Stayed up late enjoying a Tempus and man it hurts to be awake. Wish I had time for a stick that firecracker looks like it would open my eyes.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Lakota72:
    0930 and you didn't come knock on my door to get my ass up and out of bed to enjoy a smoke? I don't know how to take this. I think I feel a tear coming on.

Mushy LT's...
  • Options
    gaberox:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Jeez how do you do it. Im up after only 4hrs of sleep. Stayed up late enjoying a Tempus and man it hurts to be awake. Wish I had time for a stick that firecracker looks like it would open my eyes.
    Woke up at 6:30am walked my dog and enjoyed a Lot23.
  • Options
    Had a Oliva O with my morning coffee and after lunch a CAO VR. I would never of thought to try these if it wasn't for Sniper. So far he has hit home run after home run with his suggestions
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    A Padillla Signature 1932 Churchill, with my morning ice cold, sweet tea.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Had a Oliva O with my morning coffee and after lunch a CAO VR. I would never of thought to try these if it wasn't for Sniper. So far he has hit home run after home run with his suggestions
    He has good taste, doesn't he? He turned me on to Cubao.

I had a RP Connie this morning, pretty good but I missed the coffee window. I like most connies better when I'm still drinking coffee.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    Lakota72:

Mushy LT's...

WTTTT, I don't know how I missed this mess. This is the kind of stuff I have to deal with.

About to have a 5 Vegas Gold with a blended coffee. I keep trying this coffee with my cigars. I should no better. Thanks Gaberox....
  • Options
    Jose L. Piedra petite corona. Very good flavors with disappointing amount of smoke...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Having a Diesel right now, I love these guys.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    CAO Gold, one of my favorite milds.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Don Carlos No. 3
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom Brazilian label
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Origen Original....gonna go against the grain here, not impressed at all. It just seemed very plain, hardly any smoke production, very little flavor. It had to have been a bad stick, I've got 4 more to try before I give up on them completely.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Origen Original....gonna go against the grain here, not impressed at all. It just seemed very plain, hardly any smoke production, very little flavor. It had to have been a bad stick, I've got 4 more to try before I give up on them completely.
    That sucks man. The one I had put out a lot of smoke and a lot of flavor. I hope the next is better.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Oliva G while Smokin some ribs