Morning all.
    Undercrown ¡Viva!
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continuing depleting the noob humidor--Flor de Oliva
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continuing depleting the noob humidor--Flor de Oliva
    Any good? I saw them the other day and was wondering.....I also saw they have a "Giant" ( 10.0 x 66 ) That gotta hurt!! :o
  • Options
    If you can get past the sweetened tip; for a cheap cigar they're OK, think yard work OK... Mixed filler with some long filler surrounding a core of nearly dusty small shreds. Burn fine, soft when warmed up, hold an ash OK.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone! Big Payback! Nice!
  • Options
    A little CAO Brazilia Cariocas
  • Options
    Illusione Cruzado robusto from @Bigshizza sale. Somehow a couple of Epernays snuck into the box. Shizz has a problem with that. Thanks, Jim!

Just got back from picking up an inhaler for the wife--$400. Now ordering them from Canada--$230 for three. The absolute greed of bigpharma is something to behold; only recourse is to own stock in the company, though that probably would make matters worse.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illusione Cruzado robusto from @Bigshizza sale. Somehow a couple of Epernays snuck into the box. Shizz has a problem with that. Thanks, Jim!

Just got back from picking up an inhaler for the wife--$400. Now ordering them from Canada--$230 for three. The absolute greed of bigpharma is something to behold; only recourse is to own stock in the company, though that probably would make matters worse.

I know what you mean Edward, I was on a medication called Latuda for a while and with copay and insurance was $20 a month. Insurance told me they would no longer cover it and no explanation to why that’s happening and the cost would have gone up to $1000/month for it. Had to go on another med that doesn’t work as well for me now. Cael has a sleep study done last fall, for one overnight sleep study they billed us $88k alone. The costs for medical are just asinine and are straight robbery that everyone endorses. Crazy stuff and wholly inappropriate imho. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know what you mean Edward, I was on a medication called Latuda for a while and with copay and insurance was $20 a month. Insurance told me they would no longer cover it and no explanation to why that’s happening and the cost would have gone up to $1000/month for it. Had to go on another med that doesn’t work as well for me now. Cael has a sleep study done last fall, for one overnight sleep study they billed us $88k alone. The costs for medical are just asinine and are straight robbery that everyone endorses. Crazy stuff and wholly inappropriate imho. 
    The only country in the world that happily bankrupts families for generations cuz someone got sick.  With or without insurance.  I fight with RMHO every single month like clockwork.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Morning Charles, those to follow.
    Starting with a little CAO Brazilia Cariocas, the best of the small cigars I've found. I've been struggling with some weird viral infection that has left me fatigued and sore for the last few days, taking black elderberry extract and sleeping a lot, not smoking much. Fortunately, my work crew knows how to keep busy without me.
  • Options
    ^I know the feeling about 12 hour shifts. Hey, I thought you were working in water quality?
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in public relations and do a lot of events to help educate our customers about water conservation / water quality etc.  it’s great job and gets me out of the office a lot. Heres a pic of our display at the air show

Its amazing how many of our customers think tap water is unsafe to drink. It was hot yesterday and the portable fountain was a big hit
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    @WaterNerd
    I had to use a reverse osmosis filter on the tap water at my shop.  All the plants were dying at the 3 week mark in flower.  The calmag that Clifton water puts in the water to buffer it back to a ph of 7, doesn't dissolve....and it would coat the roots preventing nitrogen from being taken in.
    My sediment filter turns almost instantly orange, and the carbon block clogs up within a month.
    Our water can kill lol.
    At home we use deep rock.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.