Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Edward and Mr. Buck :) Enjoy my “Sunday” morning with some coffee and browsing the forum. Hitting the hobby store and then working on a clock I’m sending out to someone. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I really love those MB3, think it’s one of if not the best smoke they made but it always seems to fly under the radar. Enjoy Charlie!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone.  The Last Tsar, from @Pacman84 very tasty thanks bro.   Finally warmed up enough to smoke a cigar in the morning.

You’re welcome bro. 
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everybody.  Fratello this morning.  Tasty.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    JdN Antano lancero
    That’s a great smoke and in my fav vitola. Been a while but I remember that representing the blend better than any of the others I tried. Good call this morning Edward!
  • Options
    I’ve heard those La Careme are damn good smokes. Got one in the cooler but haven’t lit it yet. Enjoy Jeff and good morning to you and Mr. Buck and Edward!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s an air line @Sketch6995
  • Options
    That’s still one of the most memorable lanxeros I’ve had Edward, hope you enjoy it as much as I have in the past and good morning! Morning Gang to everyone else as well!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva Master Blend 3! Nice!
  • Options
    I always get jealous seeing y’all smoking and relaxing Saturday mornings while I’m up at 5am and working by 6am lol. Enjoy your mornings and smokes hang and hope it’s a start to a nice weekend for y’all!