Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    That is one elusive cigar. 
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sketch6995 it was a very good cigar! 
    Paired well with coffee and flavors/strength very similar to a Laranja.  :)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone.
    Sometimes I like to revisit a cigar that I didn't care for a while back.  This is the swamp thing, And it smells like an old Camp Fire.
    Last time I smoked one, I got it about a 3rd of the way down before I launched it over my neighbor's fence.  Let's see if fire cured tobacco agrees with me this time or not.
    So far so good, much nicer.

I picked up two of those at a B&M last night. Sounds like they might be best after a nice long nap.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all.
    H&S Berlin Wall, homeroast Burundi Rubanda Station in the mug.
    Living the homeroast life!  I've got a jammy Ethiopia, but no cigar yet, the yardwork will continue until morale improves.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Diver43 said:
    Good morning everyone.
    Sometimes I like to revisit a cigar that I didn't care for a while back.  This is the swamp thing, And it smells like an old Camp Fire.
    Last time I smoked one, I got it about a 3rd of the way down before I launched it over my neighbor's fence.  Let's see if fire cured tobacco agrees with me this time or not.
    So far so good, much nicer.

I picked up two of those at a B&M last night. Sounds like they might be best after a nice long nap.
    I liked it much better than the 1st one I smoked.  I really like those candela wrappers.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    My first Diesel with the blue band that @Rhamlin sent me about 6 years ago. Very tasty! Now I need to find more. Are these a B&M only blend?

Wow. Really brought out the way back machine. I’m not sure if they make those anymore. 
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    dbeckom said:
    My first Diesel with the blue band that @Rhamlin sent me about 6 years ago. Very tasty! Now I need to find more. Are these a B&M only blend?

Wow. Really brought out the way back machine. I’m not sure if they make those anymore. 
    @Rhamlin it would be sad to know that they don’t make them anymore. That stick was amazing with the rest it had. Thanks again for the opportunity to try one!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chunky 4x46 Kentucky Fire Cured. I got all artsy with this one. Haven't smoked one in a while, a little better than the first time, very tasty. I think this is one cigar some folks will either love or hate. I believe I chose the size wisely, it's perfect for my morning java injection.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everybody, from @Yakster
    Very tasty thanks bro.

Glad you enjoyed it, Brother.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perdomo Lot 23. Good morning everyone.

The longer those rest, the better they get
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Viaje Holiday Blend! From @NorCalR1 Great! Thanks David! Good morning everyone!
    I’m glad you enjoyed it Charles. I have not tried them myself since December when I got them.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    Ramon Allones Limitada 2011...WOW what an amazing cigar!

That was my first Cuban a few years ago. Excellent cigar.

• Options
    Mmmppphhhh
    2am and I was helping a friend break into his peterbilt.   Not only did he lock his keys in but he locked in his break in kit too.
     Good morning everyone.