Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:

Aren't you supposed to be in Lake Zurich?  :'(
    I've been a person short in my department at work for a couple weeks so I had no plans to be there.
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking nothing today, not feeling well....but I am still going to 'awesome' all of your posts, folks. First day back at work after a week off, might just need a hot meal and bed. B)
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeff, those are killer I love the La Barba line. It’s not quite as good as their original release stuff but it’s darned close. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeff, those are killer I love the La Barba line. It’s not quite as good as their original release stuff but it’s darned close. 
    I got a 5 pack a year ago, and  I didn't care for the 1st one, But they have mellowed with a little age very tasty now.  I will probably pop for a Box of them and let them sit till next year.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    earlier, a Torano Cortano, now J. Fuego Origin. Morning all!
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone.  I missed warped Wednesday.....so its warped Thursday.
    Wow this one has NO draw.  Totally plugged up.....hoping it gets better.

Awe man, sorry to hear that. It’s such a nice seegar when it works.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BLTC Santa Muerte from @Rhamlin Thanks Ricky! Very nice.

That’s a good way to start off the day