Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m working like a fool! I assume Edward is too!
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Brett. I thought you worked from home?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Brett. I thought you worked from home?
    I do, I call it going to work but it is more like waking up at 5:01am (I refuse to wake up at 5am lmao) and making coffee in the French press and having a chitty machine made since I only have about 15-20min and want a smoke. Then shower to finish waking up and head into the home office and start work. So I do “go to work” but the commute is from the kitchen to the home office lol. 

And good morning again, more coffee and Captain Black (super cheap for my cheap a s s  budget haha) in the dark while I wake up. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Edward and congrats as well as best of luck! I’m sure it’s been very busy for you and it’s certainly time for a break :) Enjoy my friend and get some time back to relax and do what you want to do now. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Southern Draw Rose of Sharon! Nice! @silvermouse Sales drop,but I’m so far behind, it will take 3 weeks to catch up!
    Count your blessings, gonna take me 3 months to catch up  :#:|