Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Charles, Brett (no short smoke this morning? gonna have to fix that), all.
    RyJ Anniversary toro
    Nothing to fix lol and it’s all good. I get a Pack for $5 of super cheap and nasty Captain Black machine made cigarillos to smoke in the morning and on breaks from work. 10 min smokes and super cheap but chitty and serves the purpose. Had one this morning just didn’t think anyone would want to hear about it lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owen said:
    These are darn good.
    Indeed! And if a person has never smoked them, just watching the bid wars on them ought to be enough to prove they're that good.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone.   Almost 2 year old CAO Amazon basin.  Nice density as you can see.  These are pretty dang tasty, with a natural sugary sweetness.
    The more I smoke the better it gets.
    Wow.  Now I'm glad cigars international stucked me with 3 boxes a few yrs ago.  I sold 1 to @WaterNerd and the other is still napping in the basement.  It wouldnt fit in the attic.

I think I have 5 or so left and yes they have gotten a lot better with age!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Morning Edward, nice choice there! Morning all those to follow, strong french press dark roast and a Captain Black as I hustle to wake up and get ready, hit the snooze button once this morning so I have 10 min less than normal. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BLTC Last Rites
    what size? the lancero is fantastic
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    BLTC Last Rites
    what size? the lancero is fantastic
    6.5x42 petite lancero, nice  :)
    Morning Edward and everyone! Strong dark roast coffee and a Captain Black to hit the Nicotine button and try to wake up this morning for work, very tired today and struggling. 
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    Broke my usual routine this morning and had a Guaimaro this morning before coming to work. 
    Vinnie from BnB sent me a few of those, very tasty.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    Morning Brett, at least it's Friday.
    Fuente Fuente OpusX Love Affair, Release 2015 from @Bigshizza I think. Should be good, it's got a long name....
    Congrats and very cool, that’s one of the best vitolas they do for that blend and I think really highlights the cigar especially with some age on it. It’s small but it is fantastic and still one of the best Opus X’s ive had. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have in the past!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @Pacman84
    One 13 very tasty.  I gotta find more of these.  Thanks bro.

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it. They don’t make them anymore but let me know if you want more I have a few left brother.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pacman84
    Trade for a few opus?
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pacman84
    Trade for a few opus?
    They any good lol? Let’s do it.