Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick, “officially” what does the S&R stand for do you know? And how does this blend compare and rate against many of their other releases? Thanks for your time and knowledge. 
    I love them because they are so different from the other offerings. Uses a Sumatra wrapper.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I have liked the Sumatra stuff I have had with Tat, if I get the chance to track some down I will. Thanks for the info and suggestion Nick. Each cigar may not fit everyone’s tastes but it’s worth trying at least. Hope you are doing a-ok and not getting too much weather down there, not sure if you’re going to see any increase with the hurricane, Sunni if you’re too far out or not. 
    Post edited by 90+_Irishman on
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sketch,

He (Skel) was around for about a year, a couple years ago, then disappeared.  His name was Shane and he lived in northern MN.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    He must have shut down his account.  It doesn't even come up in predictive text when you type his name

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Significant3 I think I got that from @Bigshizza , perchance he can help.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Brett, I found those ^ pretty good for a short filler, short smoke.
    Drinking the last of my Nicaraguan before starting the lb. of Rwandan from @peter4jc. I roasted it a little darker than usual and looking forward to seeing how it compares to the city roast I usually shoot for with African beans.

About to fire up one of my favorites, a  Kristoff Corojo Limitada Matador (6.5x56).
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Brett, I found those ^ pretty good for a short filler, short smoke.
    Drinking the last of my Nicaraguan before starting the lb. of Rwandan from @peter4jc. I roasted it a little darker than usual and looking forward to seeing how it compares to the city roast I usually shoot for with African beans.

About to fire up one of my favorites, a  Kristoff Corojo Limitada Matador (6.5x56).
    I really have been enjoying them, thank you again for sending so many smaller smokes to enjoy for times like that they have worked out great and I’ve enjoyed how they smoked and tasted so far. I got one that wouldn’t produce any smoke even though it was lit and burning but there was a big crack on the wrapper and I assume it was sucking air from there. But it was no big deal to pitch it and light another so I was good with it. Overall been great, thank you 😊
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sketch6995 Sorry to see that on the EE. How was the Las Calaveras? It’s the only one I haven’t tried due to poor reviews. Figured maybe they need some aging.
    @Sketch6995 Sorry to see that on the EE. How was the Las Calaveras? It’s the only one I haven’t tried due to poor reviews. Figured maybe they need some aging.
    I like them quite a bit.  They show up on the DD from time to time at a really great price.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them quite a bit.  They show up on the DD from time to time at a really great price.
    Wasn't that a '17, Sketch?  I think the '18's have green on the bands.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    edited September 2018
    Good morning everyone. Not really sure where I got this one.  Cesar.
    Pretty tasty, not bad at all.  Not box worthy but decent smoke.

Post edited by Sketch6995 on

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭