Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Morning, Ron, Brett, those to follow.
    illusione Cruzado, purchased from @Bigshizza
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never had one but it is a Mbombay Gaaja Toro. 
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone
    Idk what this is but @Significant3
    Sent it.  Pretty tasty thanks bud.  It says Gaaja.

It’s made by Mbombay. They come in a natural and maduro wrapper. I think that one was the natural. Hope you enjoyed it. I know I did. 
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone
    Idk what this is but @Significant3
    Sent it.  Pretty tasty thanks bud.  It says Gaaja.

It’s made by Mbombay. They come in a natural and maduro wrapper. I think that one was the natural. Hope you enjoyed it. I know I did. 
    Gonna have to find more.  Very tasty thanks bro.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    Gonna have to find more.  Very tasty thanks bro.
    I thought the natural was better than the maduro. They are a bit pricey though. I think around 15. 
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Significant3
    Ha
     You're talking to a man who bought an entire Box of opus X 1 cigar at a time.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    a robusto from @miller65rod, I think, orange ribbon on the foot, white paper around the middle with "TT 1/16" written on it. No idea what it is, but it is very tasty. Thanks!
    Very nice glad to hear Edward. Nothing this morning, daycare screwed up big time and forgot to schedule Cael all week. I got Thursday and Friday taken care of but had to unexpectedly miss work this morning to take care of boy wonder and get him ready for school and on the bus so no smoke, but got my Kona coffee at least. Heading out after work this afternoon to have a cigar with my biker buddy Robert though. 

EDIT: Im an idiot and was way wrong on the cigar. Ignore the clown and look away lol. Tennessee Waltz are great cigars, still have a couple buried I think. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a robusto from @miller65rod, I think, orange ribbon on the foot, white paper around the middle with "TT 1/16" written on it. No idea what it is, but it is very tasty. Thanks!
    Crowned Heads Tn Waltz
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Crowned Heads Tn Waltz
    And see I was 100% wrong and off base hahaha. Those are great smokes though. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowned Heads Tn Waltz
    And see I was 100% wrong and off base hahaha. Those are great smokes though. 
    Im guessing but orange band is the waltz with no band. 

But CC would be the most common for should.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Morning Edward and Charlie, shirt on time this morning so only a super short 10 min Captain Black machine made and some Kona in the french press. 
    Stubble said:
    Thanks @bert873 , great smoke!
    Cool pic Steve, been enjoying the ones you’ve shared lately. That’s a great smoke and have enjoyed the ones I’ve had, perfect for a morning smoke too. Hope you enjoyed. 
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nica Libre. About a year of rest in humi. Was excellent. Perfect draw and sharp burn. Good morning everyone.

That's the stick I first encountered a bad nicotine sick with   ....Even looking at that pict makes me sweat.  :)
    ForMud said:
    Nica Libre. About a year of rest in humi. Was excellent. Perfect draw and sharp burn. Good morning everyone.

That's the stick I first encountered a bad nicotine sick with   ....Even looking at that pict makes me sweat.  :)
    Sorry to hear that. You should try it again with a aged one on a full stomach to get over that fear. 😉
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've smoked them a couple of times since my near death experience :)   and your right about better with age. I always smile/cringe when I see them. 
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good morning everyone.
    Very loose packed cigar....its like drawing thru a fat McDonalds straw.

I had one of those in Montgomery last week. Thought it went well with some Four Roses Small Batch
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5