Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one of those about a month ago and it was great, hope you enjoy it 😎
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Thanks Larry @genareddog
    Hope you enjoy those as much as I do 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 26,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s my wife’s turn to sleep in today and the last day she can for the next two-three weeks. Woke up early with the kiddo but the cigars are in the bedroom and I’m not going to wake her so I’m on the back porch with my dark roast coffee having a cheap machine made Captain Black. Planning a good stick this afternoon though. Morning Allan and Edward and Charlie and those to follow. 

Rookie mistake!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Morning Edward and everyone to follow. Dark roast coffee to wake up before we get the kiddo up and get him ready for school and to get on the bus. First year he is being biased and he is so excited to ride the bus like all the “big kids”, really neat to see him so excited and enjoying school. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    @90+_Irishman
    Biased?  Auto corrected to death?
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    @90+_Irishman
    Biased?  Auto corrected to death?
    Lol yup autocorrect strikes again and turned bussed into biased. He’s excited to be going on the bus. 
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I remember being school "biased" when my bus driver was a 70 year old woman who chewed long leaf Redman and spit on the floor. Ah, the good 'ol days.

She'd croak, "Watch yer step."
    I would be like, "No...kidding."

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."