Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel lancero
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love those ^^^^^
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Por Larranga. As soon as August turned into September the nighttime temperature dropped below 60°.
    @silvermouse if the temp drops below 60 here people will be walking around with coats and hats. Low 50s and the get out the gloves and scarves. Down here it has been an extremely wet year, but HOT
    But today it is cool enough to sit outside with an Uncle Lee,  Only a few left, gonna miss them when their gone.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
     Por Larranga. As soon as August turned into September the nighttime temperature dropped below 60°.
    @silvermouse if the temp drops below 60 here people will be walking around with coats and hats. Low 50s and the get out the gloves and scarves. Down here it has been an extremely wet year, but HOT
    But today it is cool enough to sit outside with an Uncle Lee,  Only a few left, gonna miss them when their gone.

I've been smoking out on the man patio this morning for a while, it's warmed up to 57 F now and it's getting light out, but I'm feeling cold.  Of course, I'm in a mesh shirt and shorts, I enjoyed it at first because it was a welcome change from the warm house and I'm banking the cooling now for the yard work to come in 80 degree weather later.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it Ro? I’m a big MF fan and haven’t tried that one yet or the Opulence, need to step up my game. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    How is it Ro? I’m a big MF fan and haven’t tried that one yet or the Opulence, need to step up my game. 
    Loving it! Pepper early on and smooths out nicely! You can try both shortly mr lottery winner ;)

Lol well thanks but that wasn’t why I was asking dork, they have em in at my lounge and I simply hadn’t pulled the trigger yet. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Those PG have been around forever and I know to some they have a cult like following. Like you hear of some only smoking Monte No. 2 or Padron etc, I’ve heard of those who only smoke PG. glad you enjoy and hope you’re not working too hard brother 😉
    Morning Charlie and Edward and everyone! Some dark roast coffee in the French Press as I wake up and get ready to start work.