Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Senior moment, @cbuck, today was my anniversary, lol.
    Well happy anniversary to you too my friend 😃
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy anniversary, Edward.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Anniversary Edward!
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy anniversary to both of you.
    Happy anniversary Edward and Charles, congrats to you both!

And good morning, dark roast coffee in the french press but no smoke this morning as I don’t have time today trying to wake up and rushing around a bit. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy anniversary, Charles.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    For a budget minded cigar i enjoyed the Padilla Habano since Pops was the one that turned me onto those. I didn’t have the artisan one but the regular was pretty solid and got better with rest. Hope you enjoy Brian ;)
    Morning all accidentally fell back asleep after the alarm so rushing this morning to get ready. No smoke but kona coffee in the french press. 
    Nick, “officially” what does the S&R stand for do you know? And how does this blend compare and rate against many of their other releases? Thanks for your time and knowledge. 
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick, “officially” what does the S&R stand for do you know? And how does this blend compare and rate against many of their other releases? Thanks for your time and knowledge. 
    Serpant & Rainbow.  I didnt care for them really.  Way different than most BLTC offerings.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
     Cool, thanks for the info and heads up Jeff :) Oh and PM :)