Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feeling a little crazy at work today. Taking a break with a straitjacket from @Rhamlin Thanks Ricky!

You should send me that band if it came off clean.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ It came off clean. We’ll see if I can sent it to you next week. 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Charlie, Edward and everyone to follow. It’s my Friday at work so a bit slow to wake up, been having a hard time getting out of bed and started the past few mornings, not sure why. But Kona in the french press and just a chitty Captain Black since I don’t have time for anything else this morning. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Haven’t seen a whole lot of La Palina around and smoked lately but that is definitely one of my favorite brands. I have 6-8 favorites but La Palina is definitely one of them and the longer they rest the better they get. Enjoy Jeff and a good morning to you and hope you’re staying warm, it’s pretty chilly here in a Loveland this morning. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is causing me to double post?
    WTF is causing me to double post?
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    ForMud said:
    Morning Charlie, Edward and everyone to follow. It’s my Friday at work so a bit slow to wake up, been having a hard time getting out of bed and started the past few mornings, not sure why. But Kona in the french press and just a chitty Captain Black since I don’t have time for anything else this morning. 

Brett
    Hmmmm.....Gets a raise and now wont/can't get out of bed......Coincidence?  :)  
    Been struggling with a flair up on my conditions the past few days and the mornings are extra difficult. That said, I like your version better LOL
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illusione Rothschilde, morning all. Heading out to look at trees for a few days, see you later this week.
    Safe Travels
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems empty round here since the end of the summer and Edward and Charlie are sleeping in......Sigh.