Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sam Leccia White Corona 

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning gang, hope y’all have a great Saturday! Heading over to my buddy Robert’s place this morning to get him setup with a humidor and help him get started into the cigar world. Should be a fun morning, then heading to a Blue Oyster Cult concert tonight 😉
    BOC is still touring?  My favorite band along with Cheap Trick
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning gang, hope y’all have a great Saturday! Heading over to my buddy Robert’s place this morning to get him setup with a humidor and help him get started into the cigar world. Should be a fun morning, then heading to a Blue Oyster Cult concert tonight 😉
    Are they gonna come out on stage complete with walkers and motorized scooters?  Lmao
    Oughta be a good show.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/R8fpVNhiqKQ
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aren't you supposed to be in Lake Zurich?  :'(
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis