Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,211 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Where are your green cigars? It's st. Patty's day! If I'm gonna smoke a crappy candela, I'm gonna smoke a good one, so here you go..
    An Espinosa!

I like those, what do you think?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Where are your green cigars? It's st. Patty's day! If I'm gonna smoke a crappy candela, I'm gonna smoke a good one, so here you go..
    An Espinosa!

I like those, what do you think?

I liked it as much as I've ever liked to candela before. Roma craft has one that's a little better, but this was definitely my number two

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Nice couple of smokes Charles. I'm burning this padron 3K

Morning Frank we were just talking about these on the Vherf last night. Very underrated cigar in the Padron line.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    No band, don’t remember what they are, but I picked up 80 of them for 1.35 a stick a few weeks ago. Nice smoke! Good morning Edward and all!!

That's probably the Cult Ometepe Fat Bottom. I got a few packs, too. I like them.

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

Technically it’s 12:01, but I’m counting this as a morning smoke! New World Cameroon is excellent, but I have a heavy heart. Had to give all my employees a separation package. With restaurants and catering shut down, no sales coming in. I am trying to continue their health insurance for now, but with no money coming in, I’m not sure how long I will be able to do that. 70 years of a family business, 50 years of my life, all gone! Unless this blows over quickly, I’m not sure we’ll be able to continue. I try to have a positive outlook, but it’s difficult.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear this Charles, hopefully it will be over soon.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

That sucks, Charlie. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully things will turn around soon. They can't keep places closed forever.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    That sucks, Charlie. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully things will turn around soon. They can't keep places closed forever.

But small business aren’t going to be able to Bounce back. I fear many with end up going under.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, unfortunately. With the government always sticking it to the little guy this may be the end of small business.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.