Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel ya on both counts...

The La Barba Reds I've had were very inconsistent; either different outlets got different cigars or the were re-blended, but I either loved them or blech.

I know people generally badmouth annuities, but for weeks like this week they truly help safeguard my retirement dollars.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing like the media over hyping a crisis to get the market to crash so Trump looks bad.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly. That guy needs no help doing it himself

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

He might not be easy on the eye but his daughter is. Future Potus

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, she looks too much like him.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yakster that is my only complaint with the new world Cameroon. The wrapper is very thin/brittle. Out of a box I may have all of them okay or it can happen 4/5 times. Doesn’t stop me from restocking though haha.