Home Ratings & Reviews

Rocky Patel Thread!

1235»

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Not blaming you one bit bro! I've been dying to try them and the taste alone has sealed the deal for me to buy some more. The blend is awesome.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    they need to change the shape, I think that may help
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    they need to change the shape, I think that may help

Then they would have to change the name too. I= intense press, industrial press, I've heard them called both.. But they reminded me of the Vintage series, like the 1992.. Tasty with a real slow burn and tighter draw. I did like the shape for a " hands free smoke " which I enjoyed while fishing..
    Yeah the name would have to change...or...'the cigar formally known as the I-press' is a possibility. Less pressed I-press, maybe. I found it odd to smoke b/c of the shape not bad just odd. The taste is along those lines but I found it to be a damper smoke, little earthier maybe. Of course I was in Cancun and that may have altered the flavor with the humidity.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I just finished a RP sun grown and wasn't impressed.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    this is the one RP that i have not had and im still excited about.... i dont wanna hear that you didnt like it.
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    kuzi16:
    phobicsquirrel:
    this is the one RP that i have not had and im still excited about.... i dont wanna hear that you didnt like it.
    Had 2 this weekend. Had one on Friday since I hadn't had one in a while and it was at one time a favorite and when I went back in for another stick on Saturday I couldn't help myself from grabbing another. Give 'em a try Kuzi. I really like 'em.
    next time i get a chance. ... maybe tomorrow.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    next time i get a chance. ... maybe tomorrow.
    Didn't I send you a Sun-grown many moons ago?
    thats one of the two that i now have. I really want them to be good.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I've got several of them that I'd be happy trade, if anybody's interested.
    hmmm