• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Ken Light:
    Marker:
    BillieBLVD:
    Cohiba Beheki Partargas 2 Serie P Padron fox
    The Cohiba is a BHK or Behike and it comes in 3 sizes 52,54,56

No idea what a Padron Fox is. If it is rare or hard to find, asking for this stuff in your 6th post is really ballzy.
    I don't know that this thread started out as people asking, which I believe is why it was placed in Ratings and Reviews instead of Trades, Passes and Bombs, but it did get that way. Simple new guy mistake though.

Welcome, Billie, good luck with that wish list. If you get to know members here well some of them can probably help you with it in trade, but I mean get to know them really well, as in develop relationships over the course of a long time. Meantime might want to go introduce yourself somewhere, maybe set up a couple simple trades if that's what you're looking to do. Read a bunch. Etc. Etc.
    +1
    When you're right, you're right. Welcome Billie!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Marker:
    BillieBLVD:

No idea what a Padron Fox is. If it is rare or hard to find, asking for this stuff in your 6th post is really ballzy.
    I don't know that this thread started out as people asking, which I believe is why it was placed in Ratings and Reviews instead of Trades, Passes and Bombs, but it did get that way. Simple new guy mistake though.

Welcome, Billie, good luck with that wish list. If you get to know members here well some of them can probably help you with it in trade, but I mean get to know them really well, as in develop relationships over the course of a long time. Meantime might want to go introduce yourself somewhere, maybe set up a couple simple trades if that's what you're looking to do. Read a bunch. Etc. Etc.

Agreed. I think this is just a random thought type of thread where as the "Make a wish" is for asking..... sort of. I know I check here to see if there is anything I can ever send but I know its not really for that.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Ken Light:
    Marker:
    BillieBLVD:

Agreed. I think this is just a random thought type of thread where as the "Make a wish" is for asking..... sort of. I know I check here to see if there is anything I can ever send but I know its not really for that.
    There is some really good advice there, welcome to the forum Billy stick around for bit and let us get to know ya.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    1. A Liga other than the normal 9, 52, or undercrown.
    2.CCOM America Label
    3. 5 Vegas Limitada (Any Year)
    4. Room 101 San andres
    5. Tat Cojuou 2012 or 2009

Yes I realize that is five, but i would love to do a trade to fulfill any of these
    Did anyone get on this? i have 2 of them...hit me up and they're urs....(America, and Limitadas)...
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    1. MOW PA Maduro
    2. My uzi weighs a ton
    3. Brick House any wrapper
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    1. MOW PA Maduro
    2. My uzi weighs a ton
    PM me your addy.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Rain:
    pbchevo:
    1. MOW PA Maduro
    2. My uzi weighs a ton
    PM me your addy.
    pm'ed you
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to try any padron that I don't want to eat lol is there any??
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    1. Ave Maria 2. La Gloria Cubana 3. My Uzi Weighs a Ton
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I'll give it a whirl

1. Joya de Nicaragua Celebration
    2. Olivia Connecticut Reserve
    3. Park Avenue Maduro Torpedo
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking for someone to send you these, then you should move it over to the MAW. But, read the rules first. To post in there you need to fulfill someone's wish first. This is just a thread of people saying what they want to try.
  • Options
    not looking for anything. just listing my top three. thanks though.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    any aka, drew estate egg maduro, cult
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Liga Privada T52
    Liga Privada No. 9
    Tatuaje Miami Conjonu 2003/2006
    damn fine list there brother, wish I could help ya
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    AB FnR, Partagas Serie E,D,P, and Brick House Maddy.

Not looking to get bombed here, only stating the top 3 that I am currently searching for!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bumpy. I know lots of people put wishlists in their bios, but the reality is that I don't typically read those unless I'm already going to bomb you. I'm always curious to see what other people are interested in trying for the first time. Hammer and Sickle (what can I say, I'm a Kelner fan and love the packaging) Zino Platinum Z-Class (what can I say, I'm still a Kelner fan and love the packaging) Room 101 Big Delicious (I really liked every Room 101 so far, this is the only one I haven't tried yet) I'm really (and I mean REALLY) not looking to get bombed here. I'm actually planning on ordering all of these in the near future. If anyone is interested in a trade, I might be game (if I haven't already placed an order). Really curious to hear everyone else's list. Post up boys!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bumpy. I know lots of people put wishlists in their bios, but the reality is that I don't typically read those unless I'm already going to bomb you. I'm always curious to see what other people are interested in trying for the first time. Hammer and Sickle (what can I say, I'm a Kelner fan and love the packaging) Zino Platinum Z-Class (what can I say, I'm still a Kelner fan and love the packaging) Room 101 Big Delicious (I really liked every Room 101 so far, this is the only one I haven't tried yet) I'm really (and I mean REALLY) not looking to get bombed here. I'm actually planning on ordering all of these in the near future. If anyone is interested in a trade, I might be game (if I haven't already placed an order). Really curious to hear everyone else's list. Post up boys!!!
    Man, shafty said package twice. I can help you out shafty next time you come over
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    Man, shafty said package twice. I can help you out shafty next time you come over
    Lol, package! I really need to find a time to herf.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Really curious to hear everyone else's list. Post up boys!!!
    1. San Lotano The Bull (love them all. have to try this one soon)
    2. El Centurion (seen them up and I'm totally intrigued)
    3. Behike (I know...keep dreaming)
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    i could provide you with 2 out of the 3 Drew!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    I was actually just noticing this through yours and shizz posts. I think you could probably hook me up with 1,2 and 4 (Saison, thought you bought some of those also?). If youre lookin to trade I'd be happy to try and work something out. Otherwise, I'll probably buy a fiver of each soon.

on another note. Apparently you cant type shizz with one z. Its a swear.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Padron 85th Tat Westie, Avo dom 13th
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    I was actually just noticing this through yours and shizz posts. I think you could probably hook me up with 1,2 and 4 (Saison, thought you bought some of those also?). If youre lookin to trade I'd be happy to try and work something out. Otherwise, I'll probably buy a fiver of each soon.

I could provide with you with 1, 2 and 4..not a problem. Just shoot me a PM with your address and let me know how much room you have. Thanks for the heads up about the Shizz thing!! LOL
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:

I could provide with you with 1, 2 and 4..not a problem. Just shoot me a PM with your address and let me know how much room you have. Thanks for the heads up about the Shizz thing!! LOL
    Lets not get too over eager here. I don't need to get bombed anymore then I already do. Can we work a trade? I'll pm you.
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    1. Skull and bones( love the band and read very nice things)
    2. Avo
    3. Illusione
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.San Lotano Bull
    Knocked it off list 2. Monte Cristo texas edition
    3 Behike of course Looking to get the 1st 2 soon 4. Davidoff anniv.
  • Options
    just for fun as my list has changed again
    Master- Torano
    Room 101 Hybrid
    Casa magna domus magnus II
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    El Centurion, Illusione, Kristoff Signature
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    1. LP 9 or 13 (really haven't had an LP other than undercrown)
    2. Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades
    3. AB Fine and Rare (i have liked everything i have tried from AB)
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Davidoff Millenium Series
    Davidoff Special Series
    Vijae
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961