Ken Light:
    james40:
    LeftOvers:
    brianetz1:
    JD Howard Reserve CYB nat sherman timeless
    thanks sir
    What are yours LO?
    LO is into seconds and overruns. DUH.
    Bahahahaha...thats good Shizz right there.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ISOM

Drew... You too?
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    ISOM

Drew... You too?
    Yes please! Also anything that has 50 years on it.

Pete...You like that 50 year old stuff?

also MB1's...Behike's(I know we covered this aready)...pretty much anything you cant get.

Someone please bomb me.

Please!!!!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    ISOM

Drew... You too?
    pm me your addy. Ill hook you up.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Vision:
    ISOM

Drew... You too?
    I will send it to you Chuck if they don't cough it up :)
  • Options
    Thanks Shizz got em.
  • Options
    AVO XO, CAO America, Romeo y Julieta Vintage
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    ryiryi16:
    AVO XO, CAO America, Romeo y Julieta Vintage
    lmao nice first post
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    baller cigars
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    also MB1's...Behike's(I know we covered this aready)...pretty much anything you cant get.

Someone please bomb me.

Please!!!!
    I've still got an MB1. I assumed I would bomb it away to allow someone else a chance to try it out. Looks like I found my victim. Need an MB2 also???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Only jokes gentelmen. please direct your attention in another direction.

Pete may not have been joking.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:

Someone please bomb me.

Please!!!!
    I've still got an MB1. I assumed I would bomb it away to allow someone else a chance to try it out. Looks like I found my victim. Need an MB2 also???
    BWAHAHAHAHA now that's funny right there :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:

Someone please bomb me.

Please!!!!
    Do it Shafty but he really needs a better, faster internet connection.. Got a rauter..?...
  • Options
    ddubridge:

Too late. I haven't sent you anything in a couple months anyways. How do you feel about an original LFD Salomone? I can't throw just any old cigars in with an MB1 and MB2, now can I? Let me think about what else I can add. This will probably go out after the holidays. I'm already backed up with a couple other packages I need to send. Thanks for the heads up, Drew :)
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:

Too late. I haven't sent you anything in a couple months anyways. How do you feel about an original LFD Salomone? I can't throw just any old cigars in with an MB1 and MB2, now can I? Let me think about what else I can add. This will probably go out after the holidays. I'm already backed up with a couple other packages I need to send. Thanks for the heads up, Drew :)
    I really dont like cigars at all. Master blends...YUCK. Hate them all.

I know where you live and what you like. Step lightly my friend...look what I found at the B&M the other day...

It's the darndest thing...They sell whole boxes of them.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:

I know where you live and what you like. Step lightly my friend...look what I found at the B&M the other day...

Lol, all I see is a cooler with some space in it. Should I send a box for additional storage or are you doing alright in that department? I have a couple of free hours this morning. I think I know what I'm doing!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:

Lol, all I see is a cooler with some space in it. Should I send a box for additional storage or are you doing alright in that department? I have a couple of free hours this morning. I think I know what I'm doing!
    Packed full actually. I had to remove some stuff to dig out this sucker I've been saving for you. Was thinking I'll smoke this one and just see if I can get ahold of something a little more special for you.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Packed full actually. I had to remove some stuff to dig out this sucker I've been saving for you. Was thinking I'll smoke this one and just see if I can get ahold of something a little more special for you.
    If that's your only one, please smoke it. My secret santa actually sent me a couple of the Chapter 1's. So I'm all set over here. Thanks :)
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Keeping in mind I have no extra humi space, and can't smoke for a little while after surgery, but I finally found 3 that I want to look for next time I'm at a B&M: Padron 1964 Anniversary *check*, Davidoff Nicaragua, and La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor *check*
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Chuck N:
    Vision:
    ISOM

Drew... You too?

No need to go and do anything I will regret.
  • Options
    Vision:
    Bigshizza:
    Chuck N:
    Vision:
    ISOM

Drew... You too?

No need to go and do anything I will regret.
    Too late. Chuck spanked me already.
  • Options
    Chuck.... you didnt.... did you?
  • Options
    Vision:
    Forgot I still have one coming from Teach as well. Last time I chime in on a joke you started.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Vision:
    Forgot I still have one coming from Teach as well. Last time I chime in on a joke you started.
    Do you have any idea how many times I've almost posted something and then realized it could lead to being bombed and then just delete it? You really have to be careful. Too many of us just looking for an excuse.
  • Options
    Did I do what? Hahaha or should I say hohoho Merry xmas.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Headley Grange Drumstick, Cohiba Behike, LFD Oro Chisel.....Damn that's just 3 off the top of my head. Many others, but those are all tops on my must smoke list
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Vision:
    Do you have any idea how many times I've almost posted something and then realized it could lead to being bombed and then just delete it? You really have to be careful. Too many of us just looking for an excuse.
    Someone needs to start a "safe to speak thread" where there is forum punishment for acting on what others post. We need a whole "safe to speak" section. I would just post in that.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Vision:
    Someone needs to start a "safe to speak thread" where there is forum punishment for acting on what others post. We need a whole "safe to speak" section. I would just post in that.
    Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    dowjr1:
    If you boys are like me I am constantly on the lookout for new brands or cigars to try out. I have plenty I love in my humi but variety is the spice of life right? Three stogies I am looking to try soon include the A Turrent Triple play, Casa Magna, and Ave Maria. What are the top three you are looking to try?
    Opus X - I hear mixed reviews, lots of good for the ages ones.
    Davidoff Nicaragua - can't find a shop around here that has Davidoff.
    Cuban - always wanted to try the forbidden fruit. (This one I have lived up and should accomplish soon thanks to a fellow member and BOTL)
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Keeping in mind I have no extra humi space, and can't smoke for a little while after surgery, but I finally found 3 that I want to look for next time I'm at a B&M: Padron 1964 Anniversary, Davidoff Nicaragua, and La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor
    I can help you with two of those my Friend ! Please check your PM.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961