MayimbeRocky Patel Olde World JD Howard Reserve
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Haven't done this in ages.

Torano Exodus Finite
    Torano Vault D-042
    Evilio

+ 1 on the Exodus Finite...might order a 5pk this week.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    1502 Black Gold
    Davidoff Puro D'Oro (Robusto)
    The rest of the Elements have had found 5 so far
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Haven't done this in ages.

Torano Exodus Finite
    Torano Vault D-042
    Evilio

I didn't see this before I sent your package. I think I have at least one of the Toranos. May need to send out a second package.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    This is out of control guys reads intro page of post it's 3 reasonable cigars you want to try. Save those unicorn Cubans for your wish list start making some trade and maybe someone might hit you with one. This forum has some of the most generous people around on it but let's not slap them in the face. If you reach I to your humidor and remember the golden rule of trading and you will not be sorry.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Casa Magna Dominican
    Quesada Jalapa
    Carrillo's Short Run Cubra
    Still my top 3 I want to try
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    This is out of control guys reads intro page of post it's 3 reasonable cigars you want to try. Save those unicorn Cubans for your wish list start making some trade and maybe someone might hit you with one. This forum has some of the most generous people around on it but let's not slap them in the face. If you reach I to your humidor and remember the golden rule of trading and you will not be sorry.
    I think the purpose of this thread gets misconstrued occasionally. This thread isn't the Make-A-Wish. It is simply a place to share which cigars you really want to try. Of course, people bomb or set up trades based on what is posted here, but if you are posting for the purpose of hoping to get bombed, then you will probably be disappointed. So that said, I could care less if someone posts ridiculously high-end cigars. It just means they want to try some high-end cigars. Doesn't mean I'm going to do anything about it. Unless your name is Drew. Then I will bomb you with whatever you post here :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    SleevePlz:
    Gaetano7890:

I think the purpose of this thread gets misconstrued occasionally. This thread isn't the Make-A-Wish. It is simply a place to share which cigars you really want to try. Of course, people bomb or set up trades based on what is posted here, but if you are posting for the purpose of hoping to get bombed, then you will probably be disappointed. So that said, I could care less if someone posts ridiculously high-end cigars. It just means they want to try some high-end cigars. Doesn't mean I'm going to do anything about it. Unless your name is Drew. Then I will bomb you with whatever you post here :)

Well said in my case they are ones I plan to buy in the next few months.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:
    SleevePlz:
    Gaetano7890:
    Well said in my case they are ones I plan to buy in the next few months.
    Yea I tried to post what I was planning to buy soon, then Curt hit me with 2 of them lol
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Gaetano7890:
    I dont post here. Unless I'm posting about not posting here. Or...Im checkin up on all you fools who are posting in this thread.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    Casa Magna Dominican
    Quesada Jalapa
    I got some Cubras. PM me your addy.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    Casa Magna Dominican
    Quesada Jalapa
    got the Dominicans for ya!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Sons of Anarchy
    La Jugada
    Spectre
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Raices Cubana
    Room 101 San Andreas
    Tatuaje Fausto
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Sons of Anarchy
    La Jugada
    Spectre
    Hey Vin, I have some SOA. I'll get a few out to you.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Diesel Hair of the dog, Obsidian, Obsidian White noise
  • Options
    Rain:
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    Casa Magna Dominican
    Quesada Jalapa
    PM to you bro.....
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Rain:
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    Casa Magna Dominican
    Quesada Jalapa
    got the Dominicans for ya!
    PM at you bud!
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    We'll allow me to chime in about the purpose of the thread...since I was the guy who started it. :-). I started it for the sole purpose of discussing commonly or reasonably available stogies I wanted to try (as the title suggests). It was only the generosity of the brothers that it morphed into a trading thread. That said, it is what it is now and I am glad the post has taken on a life of its own. Personally, I am not listing rare sticks but no issues if someone else does. I am usually thinking about maybe a new line someone came out with or perhaps a line or size I never got around to trying. But never hurts to ask...never know if someone wants to fill the wish list. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    dowjr1:
    We'll allow me to chime in about the purpose of the thread...since I was the guy who started it. :-). I started it for the sole purpose of discussing commonly or reasonably available stogies I wanted to try (as the title suggests). It was only the generosity of the brothers that it morphed into a trading thread. That said, it is what it is now and I am glad the post has taken on a life of its own. Personally, I am not listing rare sticks but no issues if someone else does. I am usually thinking about maybe a new line someone came out with or perhaps a line or size I never got around to trying. But never hurts to ask...never know if someone wants to fill the wish list. Enjoy!
    Whoa. Welcome back?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I was merely giving new members advice on how to get into trading and trying to explain on this forum giving will get you much farther than asking. Then once you build a rep that your gonna stick around there is nothing wrong with asking. Sorry if it came out wrong I was a little emotional writing from the hospital room where I was with my bb. It might of came out wrong but it was meant as advice not trying to knock anyone.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Thanks Ken! Yes been a while since I have been on. I do check in from time to time though to see what is going on. I do appreciate you mentioning it.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAO Sopranos
    5Vegas Gold
    Nub Dub
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Behike
    behike
    behike
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    any davidoff aside from year of the horse, 3x3, nicaragua. david david david!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Behike
    behike
    behike
    If I sell a kidney, I could get ya a couple!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Behike
    behike
    behike
    They come in boxes of 10, so maybe a 5 way split to make it remotely manageable???
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Behike
    behike
    behike
    They come in boxes of 10, so maybe a 5 way split to make it remotely manageable???
    Be mindful of the box code on these guys. Matters quite a bit imo
  • Options
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Behike
    behike
    behike
    Be mindful of the box code on these guys. Matters quite a bit imo
    Yeah, I've heard that. Gotta love the quality consistency down there.....