Pleasing the wife...

124»

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    phobicsquirrel:
    Jetmech_63:
    bacon.jay:
    I've found that V8 vegetable juice is excellent at getting rid of cigar breath. just drink a small glass and kinda swish it around for a few seconds and you're good to go.

Actually thats not too far out in left field. When my dog thought it would be a good idea to screw with a skunk, we ended up bathing him in tomato juice. Maybe it's the acid? Got rid of about 90% of the smell, atleast you couldnt smell him down the street anymore...what a dumass :).
    lol.. I was at a customer's house who lives out in the "boonies" and her son chased a skunk but never caught it, got sprayed though. I had to leave it was so bad.

Our family has a sure-fire method of never getting sprayed by a skunk passed down from my great g'father to my granddad to my dad to me .......leave them the he_ll alone!!! Really, you can't eat them so their not good to hunt, their not all that fast so their not good to chase, they don't make good pets ( I know some peeps have them) I still don't thiink they do , so why mess with 'em ?!?!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Jetmech_63:
    bacon.jay:
    I've found that V8 vegetable juice is excellent at getting rid of cigar breath. just drink a small glass and kinda swish it around for a few seconds and you're good to go.

Actually thats not too far out in left field. When my dog thought it would be a good idea to screw with a skunk, we ended up bathing him in tomato juice. Maybe it's the acid? Got rid of about 90% of the smell, atleast you couldnt smell him down the street anymore...what a dumass :).
    lol.. I was at a customer's house who lives out in the "boonies" and her son chased a skunk but never caught it, got sprayed though. I had to leave it was so bad.

Our family has a sure-fire method of never getting sprayed by a skunk passed down from my great g'father to my granddad to my dad to me .......leave them the he_ll alone!!! Really, you can't eat them so their not good to hunt, their not all that fast so their not good to chase, they don't make good pets ( I know some peeps have them) I still don't thiink they do , so why mess with 'em ?!?!
    Yup, I feel the same way. Though I've never had skunk? Have you?
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    It was gettin into our henhouse and eating chicken eggs, so...
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    gmill880:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Jetmech_63:
    bacon.jay:

Yup, I feel the same way. Though I've never had skunk? Have you?
    I tried skunk...blech.

But squirrels, them's good eatin. You need a bunch to make a proper meal, thought.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    bacon.jay:
    It was gettin into our henhouse and eating chicken eggs, so...

Having grown up on a farm I'm quite familiar with that problem however I used to practice my really long range shots on them ....hahaha