Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

How good is your palate? And how well do you trust it?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    Tony, I wouldn't say any of them are strong cigars, though 1 and 3 are not a morning type of smoke. They range in the medium to med-full, but none should turn you all green.

ROTFLMAO as he says this to an Alien! HAHAHA i crack Me up!
    LMAO. Good pick up Oz. But Tony is a grey man. :)
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Very interested to see how/where this goes!
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    j0z3r:
    Tony, I wouldn't say any of them are strong cigars, though 1 and 3 are not a morning type of smoke. They range in the medium to med-full, but none should turn you all green.
    So no super-secret new Pvnisher blend that's infused with pure capsaicin oil?
  • Options
    Sorry to disappoint, but no. Wink [;)] I was kicking around the idea of sending something from my dirt humidor, but I whipped out the old shovel today to check it out and the cigars are still too one dimensional...very earthy for some reason I just can't figure out.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

Good to know, just wanted to check. And for the record, I'm neither green nor gray, I'm technicolor.
  • Options
    Tony the Technicolor Alien...sounds like a Disney movie.
  • Options
    Sadly, yeah, it probably would be, seeing as how Disney now owns Marvel. Sigh.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    j0z3r:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

Pretty Sharp for an Old man! LOL
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

You're not old Oz, you're Vintage.
  • Options
    Sticks arrived safe and sound today Joe. They're currently taking a nap. So we're starting on Monday, correct? I assume we'll do one a day?
  • Options
    However you want to do it Kevin. This is your game, all I ask is that you guys do them in a timely fashion. And by "timely", I figure if you guys can do the reviews within 10 days, that would be great. I kept it to 3 cigars, as I'm sure you noticed, so as to not burden you guys with too much.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    However you want to do it Kevin. This is your game, all I ask is that you guys do them in a timely fashion. And by "timely", I figure if you guys can do the reviews within 10 days, that would be great. I kept it to 3 cigars, as I'm sure you noticed, so as to not burden you guys with too much.
    Good thing too, cuz man, I hate being burdened with free cigars to smoke.
  • Options
    My Stiicks arrived all in great SHape and taking a Nap till Monday ... although Im going to be out of Town Monday Ill start in on that first one Tuesday! Rock n Roll
  • Options
    Same here, all three in perfect shape. I guess I'll go with Monday also.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Same here gonna try and get one done tomorrow or monday or one each day
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

You're not old Oz, you're Vintage.

Damn Good Vintage too! ROTFLMAO!
  • Options
    Cigar #1 down, PM sent.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Got mine too... Resting, work sucks, girlfriends Grandma died... But soon my precious... Soon
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Cigar #1 down, PM sent.

I am going to take on my first one tonight when the sun goes down... over 100 degrees today isnt good to sit outside and try to do a taste test! LOL Im on it!
  • Options
    PM sent for smoke numero uno.
  • Options
    So I've gotten 2 reviews on #1. I know Ozzie smoked his and Lassy was looking at the latter part of the week.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I can't wait to read through the first reviews. This is going to be a neat thread.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    So I've gotten 2 reviews on #1. I know Ozzie smoked his and Lassy was looking at the latter part of the week.

I have had no time to write it yet, i do have the pics and the notes just have to find time to put it all together... hope to smoke number 2 tonight as Im leaving for a Backpacking camping trip in the sierras on SUnday i will have to get them all done before then! and I have to work friday and saturday... IM Rolling!
  • Options
    Stogie #2 review in. This is tough!
  • Options
    No worries Oz, do things as time allows. But do know that Kevin is making you all look bad. Wink [;)]
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'll be doing mine next week, nights this week so yeah...lol
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    No worries Oz, do things as time allows. But do know that Kevin is making you all look bad. Wink [;)]

Must be nice to have that kind of time........ LOL
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

Must be nice to have that kind of time........ LOL
    LOL...not so much time as it is freedom. I work from home which means I'm always working, but I have the luxury of smoking while working.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Smoking Numero uno right now... Hmmmm.... Not 100% sure, but I have my hunches
  • Options
    Bumpification.