Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

How good is your palate? And how well do you trust it?

Comments

• Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    Okay, #3 is in. Man, this was difficult. I'm sure I'm nowhere close on any of these but I'm very anxious to find out exactly what they were. This will be a great learning experience! Thanks j0z3r!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I will get 2 and 3 in over the weekend or by tuesday at the latest!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    OK. I'll be ready to post when I get at least one full set of reviews for a particular cigar. No rush guys, but do keep me in the loop.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Sorry about slacking on this, my work schedule has been crazy the past 5 or 6 days, I plan on getting 2 done tomorrow and 3 on Friday. I want to have them both done and back to you before I head up to Dallas.
  • Options
    I lied.... Number 2 is RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Mwuahahahaha!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I remember when we had the blind taste PIF thing going on. I ended up with 3 cigars I had never had lol.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Yeah we had the mystery stick PIF going a while back guess it died though. I was horrible at that one.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    Yeah we had the mystery stick PIF going a while back guess it died though. I was horrible at that one.
    Thats the one I was talking about. I can't remember who sent me my 3 sticks but that basterd picked some obscure ****.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    wwestern:
    Thats the one I was talking about. I can't remember who sent me my 3 sticks but that basterd picked some obscure ****.
    Sounds like something Joe would do lol.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    madurofan:
    wwestern:
    Not true. I like sending out common sticks and watching the struggle...but don't tell anyone.Wink [;)]
  • Options
    Mystery stick #2 reviewed and submitted.
  • Options
    El Sticko de Numero Tres is being smoked as we speak...
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    wwestern:
    madurofan:
    wwestern:
    Not true. I like sending out common sticks and watching the struggle...but don't tell anyone.Wink [;)]
    Lol, thats what I would do. Of course for you Joe, there'd be a watermelon White Owl.
  • Options
    Cool deal guys, kgoldman is done, reviews 1 & 2 have been submitted from lassy and alien, so we're held up at ozzie and enfidl. When they get their reviews in, we'll be good to go.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    wwestern:
    madurofan:
    wwestern:
    Lol, thats what I would do. Of course for you Joe, there'd be a watermelon White Owl.
    I'd expect nothing less of you maddy.
  • Options
    Well Shlt... Now I've smoked all three and I can NOT stand the wait!!!

Damnit! I wanna know NOW!!!!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ok Guys sorry I have been off the grid in the mountains for a few days... I have to smoke the other two... today and tommarow and write up thye reviews and send them off to Jozr sorry guys!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Got one done, should get another done today and then wrap up on Sunday hopefully
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    Lasabar:
    Well Shlt... Now I've smoked all three and I can NOT stand the wait!!!

Damnit! I wanna know NOW!!!!
    Me too!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ok Guys sorry I have been off the grid in the mountains for a few days... I have to smoke the other two... today and tommarow and write up thye reviews and send them off to Jozr sorry guys!
    No prob Oz, I figured there would be some stalls along the way, that's why I gave a timeframe, to encourage you guys along. Do them as you have the time.
  • Options
    Guys I am soooo sorry I have fallen victim to SUMMEr and My wifes Vacation and me getting a New Job....... I will be smoking the 3 rd one tonight ... compiling my notes and writting the reviews and getting them offf to Jozr in the next couple days .... Ill be leaving for 2 weeks camping in yosemite and the Redwoods and out of touch till august more than likley so its time to get this stuff done........
    Peace
    Ozzie
  • Options
    Third one smoked, reviewed, and submitted.
  • Options
    Oh Mama! I can't wait to see the results!
  • Options
    AAAAAUUUGH!!!

I'm feeling this weird feeling inside me that I've never felt before...

It's either anticipation or Syphilis...
  • Options
    That's syphilis strain A, comes from contaminated, low grade barley. Best have your lawyer contact Miller.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    About to send you my last review Joe
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    OK. I'll be ready to post when I get at least one full set of reviews for a particular cigar. No rush guys, but do keep me in the loop.
    You don't have at LEAST one cigar completed!!! ARGH! I wanna know NOW!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    You don't have at LEAST one cigar completed!!! ARGH! I wanna know NOW!

Sorry Guys, I have been absent , Have the third one to smoke today and write myu reviews and get them sent off to Jozr.. I am Sorry brothers... this new Job has seriousley cut into any cigar time i have .... LOL
    Why do we have to freaking work!
  • Options
    Glad you posted Oz. I was getting ready to move ahead without you, but I'll give you more time now that you're back. Yeah man, life would be a lot simpler if we didn't have to work...I need to start playing the lottery or marry a really old, really rich woman with no relatives.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Glad you posted Oz. I was getting ready to move ahead without you, but I'll give you more time now that you're back. Yeah man, life would be a lot simpler if we didn't have to work...I need to start playing the lottery or marry a really old, really rich woman with no relatives.
    Hell, I'd settle for a Old Rich MAN as well...
    I'd think of it as just being a Male Prostitute but with Extra hefty I.O.U.s