Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Movies.

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Anybody ever see Chicago Overcoat with Frank Vincent ( Phil Leotardo on The Sopranos ) ?
    I've wanted to see that one for a while. Someone I know is in that movie. Tim Gamble plays the role of Harry Greene, he said it was a decent movie, very popular in Europe and Asia, straight to DVD here.

Thanks Kas ... I need to find that baby , trailer looked very good .
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Watched Due Date today, pretty funny.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    American Werewolf in London
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Watched Brides Maid the other night and I laughed so hard I couldn't breath.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    djbeenie:
    I thought I was gonna pee myself when I saw it I laughed so hard.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Watched Season of the Witch last night,, UH not sure what to say about it,, probably my least favorite Nick Cage movie.
    Also watched Hannah, while Hannah was much more interesting and had some cool fight scenes kinda left me with the same feeling. Love comedies and after reading the review want to see Brides Maids and Hall pass
  • Options
    I thought hall pass was so so. It had some pretty funny moments. I can't wait to see bad teacher and horrible bosses. Both of those look hilarious
  • Options
    The Perfect Host ... not the ending you would expect ... pretty good .
  • Options
    One of the best transformations of all times!!!!!!!!!!!!(for it's time of course)
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Watched Season of the Witch last night,, UH not sure what to say about it,, probably my least favorite Nick Cage movie.
    Also watched Hannah, while Hannah was much more interesting and had some cool fight scenes kinda left me with the same feeling. Love comedies and after reading the review want to see Brides Maids and Hall pass
    well the deal with cage...he went bankrupt....done 20 movies in a year (exaggerating) but done too many mediocer flicks to pay bills....really hurt his rep......
  • Options
    Saw Thor last night, that was a pretty decent movie. I was expecting less since he is my least favorite super hero. They totally have setup the Avengers in this movie and Iron Man 2.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    djbeenie:
    I thought I was gonna pee myself when I saw it I laughed so hard.
    Watched Brides Maid lat night and I agree very funny movie..LMAO more than once.. LOOK AWAY!!!!!Gonna watch Bad Teacher tonight
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just watched Paranormal Activity 2... enjoyed it.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:

I liked it. Can't wait to see 3!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:

Same here man.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:

Same here man.

Ill have to check this one out. The first one was pretty scarey! My wife and I watch Blair Witch last night (shes never seen it), wow this movie sucked compared to Paranormal Activity 1.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:

Same here man.

If I didn't have to work tomorrow, I'd go see the midnight showing, that would be sweet.
  • Options
    Watching Poltergeist 3 man these films are classic.

• Options
    Watching The Time Machine Remake with Guy Pearce. God I love this movie.
    Hell I love the Story.

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Watched "Fast Five" the other day... As cheesy and thinly plotted it was... It brought back some Nostalgia and kept me entertained for 2 hours... VROOOOOM!
  • Options
    Watched Alien last night. LOVE that movie! Such a classic.

Gonna pregame for Paranormal Activity 3 tonight with Hannibal by watching Paranormal Activity 1 and 2 this afternoon/evening
  • Options
    ENFIDL:

Gonna pregame for Paranormal Activity 3 tonight with Hannibal by watching Paranormal Activity 1 and 2 this afternoon/evening
    About to watch Paranormal Activity 2.
  • Options
    djbeenie:
    ENFIDL:

Got busy for awhile only gonna watch the first one today. May not make the movie tonight due to when I get off work though ugh
  • Options
    well watched Bad Teacher it was good but thought she overplayed her character a bit. best thing for me though was Cameron and her smokin hott body...great smile too
  • Options
    The Kid:
    well watched Bad Teacher it was good but thought she overplayed her character a bit. best thing for me though was Cameron and her smokin hott body...great smile too
    watched this 2 nights ago. I thought it was pretty funny. The car wash scene...winning!
  • Options
    djbeenie:
    ENFIDL:

Great movie! It give some closure to the first movie. I can't wait to see the 3rd one now.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    CONAN THE BARBARIANNNNNNNN. The original.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Pulp Fiction ... Man I love this movie .
  • Options
    gmill880:
    One of my favs for well over a decade!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    One of the best, Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris ?