Home General Discussion

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    6string said:
    Thanks guys...im in medina county northeast ohio.
    I am in Portage county. What B&M do you go? 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome David and Mark, glad to have you guys and hope you enjoy yourselves! You'll find a lot of love for repurposed wine coolers here as many of us, myself included, use them! Congrats and enjoy!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh crap, I just found this thread...
    Hi everyone I'm Jeff from colorado.

:)
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh crap, I just found this thread...
    Hi everyone I'm Jeff from colorado.

:)

Hey Jeff....welcome to the Country Club!

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the newest group of new guys. 
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Mark @6string , glad the coolidor is working out what size is it and how full is it
    A little dirt never hurt
    Welcome Jeff. Enjoy.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the group Jeff! Make sure that you pass your address along to one of the seasoned vets around here.  There's this great newsletter that they put together and you need to get on the mailing list ASAP! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @Sketch6995

Non Crux sed lux
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, Mark, Mark, Jeff, and Dave! Glad to have you aboard!

@6string@Sketch6995@EnderWiggin, @84CJ7

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome all
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to all the new members!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    To anyone I missed welcome aboard 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • 10toes5410toes54 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    I found Cigar.com a few days ago and love this site. I have already met some great folks. I classify myself as a casual smoker (whatever that is) i topically like a medium to full bodied smoke. Tonight just chilling with something mild (Montecristo so don't judge lol). 
    Lived in Knoxville for about 16 years, Until moving to East TX and like it here ALTHOUGH my local b&m is about 45 miles just been there once ANYHOW welcome 
    Welcome Zach. If you're half as crazy as your dad you will fit in just fine. Pm me your addy for the news letter.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Zach . Always thought that was a cool name.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome little nerd!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Welcome Zach,thank you for your service 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, Zach!
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you signed up Zachary @ZachsSmokeIsJustified Lots of great info on this forum and great people. You defiantly want to get the current issue of the news letter so make sure you send Larry @genareddog your address. Stay safe and I'll call you this weekend
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• GoCardsGoCards Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Hey all,  this is Rich from St. Louis.  Just getting into this hobby (about 3 weeks), and really appreciate all of the great advice I have seen on this forum.  I'm seasoning a 100 count humidor and am enjoying learning about great things to put in it.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome Zach and Rich
    A little dirt never hurt
    Welcome Rich
    Non Crux sed lux
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Zach and Rich! Make sure that you get your address to one of the seasoned vets around here. Don't want to miss out on the newsletter! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Welcome gents
    Welcome Rich
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome!