Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @Lakadian!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome all. 
  • Options
    LakadianLakadian Posts: 9
    Thanks! @jbohon, and everyone who's welcomed/responded to my post. 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome all, looks like I have missed a few, too many to name, but pull up a chair and enjoy the circus
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome  the people are great here enjoy :)
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the chilled out but house. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, Rod. I like your draw poker, haven't had all that good luck with the ones on the market.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, looks like you're well prepared.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Welcome Rod. Out of bounds set up you have there. I still like my 16d galvanized finish nail for a poker.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @CigarFan29. Excellent setup. Sure looks better than my Coleman coolers.
    I watched the first video on the Perfecdraw and I will be picking one of those up.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ordered one. I like the idea of it grinding/cutting away a small channel rather than pushing it aside as other draw pokers do. Leave it to a person trained as a dentist to come up with precisely made tools.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Look at how much he is enjoying his Gurkha. Oh Snap!

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is an outstanding humi, hoping you will adopt me. will wait and see how the poker works out but looks like a grade A tool, welcome to the forum
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    CigarFan29CigarFan29 Posts: 6
    Usaf06 said:
    Think I need to bite the bullet and handle this guys noob trade  :D
    I don't see any Gurkha's, RP's or La Pearla's in there. You may need to introduce him to these fine seegars. If Matthew McConaughey smokes them, then so can the Dentist. I bet he drives an MKC as well. B)

SOB I am needing to up my game for should.  

Do a Root Canal on his mailbox.  :p 
    You guys crack me up!!  What a GREAT group.  

Yeah, you DO see some Gurkha's in there!  But 85% Cuban.  Ahhh -- from the days before I got nailed TWICE by US Customs & Border Protection. 

But no Usaf06, I do NOT drive an MKC.  I like the little ones.  This is my baby (just got 'er up to 635hp).

Rod
    Just so ya know.... this is me.  Just sayin'
    www.KoRWhitening.com
    www.PerfecDraw.com
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    That's it, I'm tapping out!  Don't think Rod will take long to get on the Good Traders list.

Welcome Rod!

Mark
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh damn thats pretty. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard,enjoy the ride 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    CigarFan29CigarFan29 Posts: 6
    Thanks for the warm, cuddly welcome guys!!  Much appreciated.

Rod
    Just so ya know.... this is me.  Just sayin'
    www.KoRWhitening.com
    www.PerfecDraw.com
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with what @CigarPunk said I have to chose to either pay my dentists or buy cigars I really like your humi @CigarFan29
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    WayneCWayneC Posts: 32 ✭✭✭
    I am glad to see a thread for newcomers on my first time visiting. My name is Wayne and I am 36 years old and have been an avid cigar smoker for over ten years. I started when I got a job at a cigar store long ago and became so in love with the whole idea that cigars are one of the last commodities around that are entirely made from hand from start to finish. The owner of the store gave me the liberty of trying one of every box he had on the shelf to expand my sale knowledge. I was hooked after that. After working with Jay Bohon the last couple of years he has encouraged me to join the forum. I look forward to many good conversations to come.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Rod, Wayne, and any other newbies I've missed lately.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )