Home General Discussion

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

1233234235236237239»

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@Echambers said:

@Yakster said:
    Blast from the past. What brings you by?

Looking to create a little mayhem. Now where the **** is @0patience? He still doesn't think newbies should bomb him.

Radio silence. I tried calling him during the Tennessee herf, straight to voicemail. I'm hoping he's OK and just been too busy.

I hope he's well.

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • EstateLawDawgEstateLawDawg Posts: 1

Newbie over here (sheepishly raises hand) who started dragging stogies on and off about a decade ago. I have become a much more committed enthusiast over the past few years running the gamut on taste but find myself comfortably settled into shady territory recently. Also have a thing for barber poles. Migrated back to the armpit of Florida a few years back after all the important things happened in metro Atlanta. Almost semi-retired.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome from an also almost semi retired.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum (not retired 😜).

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

edited August 22

@Beardedpop1 Welcome to the forum. If you’re sporting a beard, it’s mandatory to join the Vherf. Bonus points for tattoos 🤙🏼

• Beardedpop1Beardedpop1 Posts: 14 ✭✭

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Thank you for the welcome, why yes, I am sporting a long beard along with half back tattoo of Dragon and Phoenix as well as left arm half sleeve that ties to a left chest piece.

@Beardedpop1 said:
    @OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Thank you for the welcome, why yes, I am sporting a long beard along with half back tattoo of Dragon and Phoenix as well as left arm half sleeve that ties to a left chest piece.

Mandatory Vherf appearance 😂. Absolutely, fast track to get the lay of the land. Highly recommended for acquainting yourself to the plethora of characters around here 😬.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
    @Beardedpop1 Welcome to the forum. If you’re sporting a beard, it’s mandatory to join the Vherf. Bonus points for tattoos 🤙🏼

If you have a beard and tattoos OutdoorsSmoke knows where you stand....

• Beardedpop1Beardedpop1 Posts: 14 ✭✭

@Beardedpop1 said:

Mandatory Vherf appearance 😂. Absolutely, fast track to get the lay of the land. Highly recommended for acquainting yourself to the plethora of characters around here 😬.

Well I will give it a try. But sneak peek of tattoo.

@Vision said:

If you have a beard and tattoos OutdoorsSmoke knows where you stand....

@Vision back is out (assuming he’s not at work) so he has nothing better to do than throw presumptive darts at me 😜. My one feeling is hurt now. Thanks Boston 😂😂

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Beardedpop1, @EstateLawDawg, welcome to the forum. Feel free to join the Zoom vHerf anytime.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )