Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2011 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Hey guys quick question does anyone know if there is a problem with Heavy? Just looked at his roster and He could have made it a serious game had he replaced people who were on byes? I know the question was brought up before about changing guys lineups, just making sure we are all on the same page. I do mean in the instance that you have guys to play on the bench, we have all been victim to the thin free agent market.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Hey guys quick question does anyone know if there is a problem with Heavy? Just looked at his roster and He could have made it a serious game had he replaced people who were on byes? I know the question was brought up before about changing guys lineups, just making sure we are all on the same page. I do mean in the instance that you have guys to play on the bench, we have all been victim to the thin free agent market.
    Yea noticed this, last week too..??Hope everythings ok
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Go Baltimore!!

Haha epic failboat by the Steelers' D
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Getting down to the playoff crunch! The Commish needs to pull off a few wins in the coming weeks... I completely plan on Tebowing my way into the championship!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    robbyras:
    Getting down to the playoff crunch! The Commish needs to pull off a few wins in the coming weeks... I completely plan on Tebowing my way into the championship!
    good form. lol
  • Options
    Young & Dangerous vs. Cigarface this week is gonna be a pretty epic game.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    Im going with Y&D,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoTRFEOXShE&feature=related
  • Options
    The Kid:
    skweekz:

I'm pulling for Cigarface. Even though he handed me both losses, I need him to win so I can get back on top of my division. I love the competition this year!
  • Options
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    skweekz:

I'm pulling for Cigarface. Even though he handed me both losses, I need him to win so I can get back on top of my division. I love the competition this year!
    Yea both teams have been kickn butt,,I'd like to see em both loose, LOL just kidding, good luck guys and may the better team win.. I've really enjoyed playin, Thanks commish and all those who helped put this together!! BTW what is up with Rivers,, most INT's in the NFL
  • Options
    I know it's kinda last minute but don't forget Thursday games start this week. Raiders v. Chargers if you have any of them on your rosters...
  • Options
    I didnt know that, damn my rosters set but Ill probably miss the game,, Thanks Skweekz
  • Options
    Glad I played Jacoby Ford... 1 catch for 41 yards and a turned ankle... good times
  • Options
    Yeah I'm nervous this week, but always excited for the competition. Hard to believe I was 0-5 last year starting out
  • Options
    Talk about a total collapse by most of my roster. I'm getting crushed already.
  • Options
    36 Points!! whos F'n Defense scores 36 points!!!,,,,,Damn Bombay, way to pull that one out!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    36 Points!! whos F'n Defense scores 36 points!!!,,,,,Damn Bombay, way to pull that one out!!!

Da Bears!!!!

Sorry Glen, I beat ya to it!
  • Options
    Yeah we'll see. He still has welker and I got Keller who is $hittin' the bed right now. I hope I can pull it out. Funny note a guy in another one of my leagues had the bears defense aginst me this week so ya know live by the sword bie by the sword....
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Yeah we'll see. He still has welker and I got Keller who is $hittin' the bed right now. I hope I can pull it out. Funny note a guy in another one of my leagues had the bears defense aginst me this week so ya know live by the sword bie by the sword....

How many leagues are you in? Two guys I work with...one is in 6 leagues, the other is in 8. Every week I'm like "I have enough trouble keeping up with one; how the hell do you do so many?"
  • Options
    I manage three teams. One with childhood friends, One with you guys and I picked up a team with Robbyras in another league......The best part about all this and this is just my luck....the money leagues I am in I am middle of the pack...the one league I picked up a team in last minute is a keeper league (1st time for me) and has individual defensive players (1st time for me) and head coaches (1st time as well) yeah I am 7-2 and going strong. Go figure?
    The hardest part by far is remembering who ia available on the free agent wire and who is not because I get the leagues mixed up all the time.
  • Options
    The commish is on the comeback trail... gotta love Tebow... dude completes 2 passes for perhaps the worst passing day since the invention of the forward pass and he STILL gets me 16 points... gotta love that... oh and the 28 points i left on my bench (Lynch and Titans D) were pretty awesome too... but as long as percy Harvin doesn't outscored Greg Jennings by14 points I should be good...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    The commish is on the comeback trail... gotta love Tebow... dude completes 2 passes for perhaps the worst passing day since the invention of the forward pass and he STILL gets me 16 points... gotta love that... oh and the 28 points i left on my bench (Lynch and Titans D) were pretty awesome too... but as long as percy Harvin doesn't outscored Greg Jennings by14 points I should be good...

I feel ya on the leaving points sit on the bench. I'd already have a victory this week if I would've started Ed Dickson...oh well. Retrospect is always 20/20
  • Options
    It's good to be the king.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'm toast. Skweekz is gonna have a field day with me next week. My whole team has a bye.
  • Options
    the commish is on a roll... although some byes are potential killers this week
  • Options
    beatnic:
    I'm toast. Skweekz is gonna have a field day with me next week. My whole team has a bye.

I was looking at that. Crazyness! Even with what I have, I'm still only projected to put up 80.
  • Options
    Anyone else having issues with the scoreboard not updating?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Yea espn has really dropped the ball this year on their web support.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    t_evan50:
    Yea espn has really dropped the ball this year on their web support.
    I always feel NFL.com has the best fantasy set up. I have 2 leagues there 1 on espn and 1 on yahoo. NFL.com is the best.
  • Options
    I had 5 players combine to score 7 points... SEVEN... oh, and they were projected to score 46... and somehow I'm winning by 4... thanks to Marshawn, Matt Bryant and The Dolphins D...

so here's to Deion Branch tweaking a knee in warm-ups!
  • Options
    yeah I think branch will have four points against KC, who has no RB or QB for that matter. This league is heating up towards the end.