Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2011 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    Big ben just needs to get me 5 tonight and it will be me and Ken Light in the super bowl

Can a #8 Seed make the run and win the whole thing?

Ben's not playing??????

Lol, okay just a little joke.....

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    Big ben just needs to get me 5 tonight and it will be me and Ken Light in the super bowl

Can a #8 Seed make the run and win the whole thing?
    Best of luck to you. And I mean that. As an Eagles fan I wouldn't mind seeing Manning and Nicks **** the bed again...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Thanks guys, its been a good year. Sucks to be taken out in just the first round after such a solid season, but thats how it goes sometimes. I'm looking forward to next year, and I'm going to rock the *** outta the winners consolation bracket. And Dover, you better pull this off after punking me!
  • Good season all. This is it... #8 vs #2. As of now projections have us with in 1 pt of each other. It should be good one. Good Luck Mr. Light.
    RaschNuts:
    Good season all. This is it... #8 vs #2. As of now projections have us with in 1 pt of each other. It should be good one. Good Luck Mr. Light.

Nice year for you both. What a way to sneak in by getting hot at the right time. Congrats to both. Hope to get this up and running next year. Thanks all....

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    So I want to get the winnings out to the Division Winners asap...

Ken Light, Bombay, Young and Dangerous and Team Raptor are the division winners and they all get $40 gift certificates to Ccom...

Can each of you contact me via PM and give me the email address you want them sent to? I will get them out in the next week or so...

Thanks for playing and congrats guys!

if anyone thinks I made an error on who won the division, please let me know via PM
    Any word on these Robby?
    RaschNuts:
    Good season all. This is it... #8 vs #2. As of now projections have us with in 1 pt of each other. It should be good one. Good Luck Mr. Light.
    Better keep an eye on Rapleberger's status, bro...or is that you trying to pick up Orlovsky?

Good luck!!!
  • Ken Light:
    RaschNuts:
    Better keep an eye on Rapleberger's status, bro...or is that you trying to pick up Orlovsky?

Good luck!!!
    Didn't think I could still pick up players.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    RaschNuts:
    Ken Light:
    RaschNuts:

Good luck!!!

The fact that you just said that hurts even more that you beat me last week. You can't trade players but you can pick people up off the waiver wire.
    Red Dots.
    RaschNuts:
    Ken Light:
    RaschNuts:

Good luck!!!
    If I get beaten by someone you pick up now, LoL...well, I guess no good deed goes unpunished, right?
  • Bombay:
    RaschNuts:
    Ken Light:
    RaschNuts:

Good luck!!!

The fact that you just said that hurts even more that you beat me last week. You can't trade players but you can pick people up off the waiver wire.
    Red Dots.
    I thought it wa just like the nfl can't pick up players during playoffs. But either way I will prob run with the team that got me here
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    either of you want the number 1 tight end? I'll trade for sticks/. LMAO
    beatnic:
    Hey thats a good idea, maybe I'll release all my players today.....(not that anyone would want them..LOL)
    Enjoy a free* download of the world- famous SportsCenter Theme Ringtone. Text BIRTHDAY to 43776. Get Your Ringtone
    let me know if this works..
    *Msg & data rates may apply. Limit one ringtone per mobile phone number. Ringtone is only available on select carriers and mobile devices
  • beatnic:
    I have gronk already
    Damn Arian Foster. Damn him to hell. :D
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    So I want to get the winnings out to the Division Winners asap...

Ken Light, Bombay, Young and Dangerous and Team Raptor are the division winners and they all get $40 gift certificates to Ccom...

Can each of you contact me via PM and give me the email address you want them sent to? I will get them out in the next week or so...

Thanks for playing and congrats guys!

if anyone thinks I made an error on who won the division, please let me know via PM
    Any word on these Robby?
    Gift Certs are on their way to all the division winners except Mr. Light who I believe is playing for 3rd place and potentially more money... The Beard has assured me that they will go out soon, so keep en eye on your email... PM when they arrive
    Ken Light:
    Damn Arian Foster. Damn him to hell. :D
    He sure did make things interesting for tomorrow...:O)
    PM's out to Beatnic and Rasch
    just a note here... there was no official rule against it, because I didn't think it was necessary, but come on guys, we can't have a team who is out of it drop all their best players to help out a team playing for the championship... It's wholly unfair... so I went in and benched Cam Newton and Colston... Rash, you can change your roster as you see fit. I put Big Ben back in because he is your only QB...

I don't see how this could be the case, but if anyone things I am wrong by not allowing this, let me know... everyone had a vote and I will got with league majority i guess...
  • I want to make things straight because the PM's I got while I understand where you are coming from I think everyone is assuming and not knowing the facts.

I don't know why He dropped those players but I never asked him to drop them to help me. I obviously don't have a QB so did need one. I was not aware you could even add players during the playoffs until someone said something in the forum. When I looked at QB's Cam was the best available So I would obviously grab him to give my team the best shot. I think Cam and Ben are equal scorers with Ben not being hurt.

Regarding the WR Mine haven't been that great all year and all my WR are projected opts and saw Marques available so I grabbed him.

Sorry this came off the way it did I did not mean for that to happen. Congrats Ken for winning I have no shot with out a QB
    i'll still leave it up to a vote... if people think it's ok then that's fine... I'll go with whatever everyone thinks is fair...

I know games have started, but I can still move people in and out of the lineup... so just let me know
  • robbyras:
    i'll still leave it up to a vote... if people think it's ok then that's fine... I'll go with whatever everyone thinks is fair...

I know games have started, but I can still move people in and out of the lineup... so just let me know
    Vote is not Necessary leave it as is, its kinda to late since the games started even if the vote went in my favor.

I am fine with the ruling and completely understand everyones concern.
  • Ok so Rob has offered to allow me to pick up Josh McCown who will play Sunday night to replace Big Ben since he is hurt and not playing.

I am fine with keeping things as is with the team that got me hear even though Ben is hurt. But I would like the chance to have a QB playing to give me a shot.

I want to put it up for a vote if Ken or anyone else doesn't think I should be able to get this QB please let me know.

Either way is fine with me I had a great season and feel bad about the way this appeared it was never my intent. Thanks for having me in the league.
    it's all good... just make sure you add him soon...
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    Hey thats a good idea, maybe I'll release all my players today.....(not that anyone would want them..LOL)
    These comments led me to the assumption of collusion. I'm not trying to harp on the point or continue to claim it was collusion, I'm just showing where I was coming from. I was worried about this since I saw those comments and this is precisely why I checked your lineup and the transaction history to put new players on your team.

Clearly, though, if the release and pick up of these players wasn't coordinated, it's not collusion. So it's a messy situation and I think all people have acted reasonably here. Either way it looks like you're going to win this match-up so the point is mostly moot unless my RBs both have monster games. Put in your QB and best of luck to you.

FWIW, before I saw these comments on the thread, I had planned to keep this in PMs only and offer to split the pot with you regardless of outcome. I think this QB solution is a better one, as it gives you a real (and well-deserved) chance at taking first place winnings, but that offer is on the table anyway if you want it.

Rob, this was a great season, a well-run league, and thank you immensely for your efforts today and throughout the process. I'm sorry that I contributed in part to tarnishing the championship game, I only wish I had seen the changes earlier so that all of this could have been worked out through PM and the game could have run smoothly.

Again, best of luck to you Rasch, thanks to all the brothers who played for making this so much fun, and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!
    Ken Light:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    These comments led me to the assumption of collusion. I'm not trying to harp on the point or continue to claim it was collusion, I'm just showing where I was coming from. I was worried about this since I saw those comments and this is precisely why I checked your lineup and the transaction history to put new players on your team.

Clearly, though, if the release and pick up of these players wasn't coordinated, it's not collusion. So it's a messy situation and I think all people have acted reasonably here. Either way it looks like you're going to win this match-up so the point is mostly moot unless my RBs both have monster games. Put in your QB and best of luck to you.

FWIW, before I saw these comments on the thread, I had planned to keep this in PMs only and offer to split the pot with you regardless of outcome. I think this QB solution is a better one, as it gives you a real (and well-deserved) chance at taking first place winnings, but that offer is on the table anyway if you want it.

Rob, this was a great season, a well-run league, and thank you immensely for your efforts today and throughout the process. I'm sorry that I contributed in part to tarnishing the championship game, I only wish I had seen the changes earlier so that all of this could have been worked out through PM and the game could have run smoothly.

Again, best of luck to you Rasch, thanks to all the brothers who played for making this so much fun, and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!
    For the record I was only jesting when I wrote that, and I did not release any players until today and only one. I did not coordinate the release or collude with anyone, nor was that player picked up by your opponent. I'm glad you did the research because I did the same and did some research with releases and acquisitions prior to my game last week. Once again I did not collude with anyone during the whole season including todays games. Good Luck Ken.
    The Kid:
    Ken Light:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:

For the record I was only jesting when I wrote that, and I did not release any players until today and only one. I did not coordinate the release or collude with anyone, nor was that player picked up by your opponent. I'm glad you did the research because I did the same and did some research with releases and acquisitions prior to my game last week. Once again I did not collude with anyone during the whole season including todays games. Good Luck Ken.
    OH damn, I knew I left something out the message. I completely understand that you were joking in that previous post and I didn't mean to imply you had any part in this. In fact I only included your post in there to try not to single out beatnic, but in retrospect I probably shouldn't have put it in. My sincerest apologies, Kid, I have a ton of respect for you and would never accuse you of anything but the best of conduct.
    Ken I just wanted you to know I didnt collude with anyone throughout my whole season either in releases or acquisitions. I was concerned about the same thing with some of the other players not having anything to gain.
    Also it wasnt last week that I started doing research but prior to that. anyway, It's all good and I respect you as well. (edit) FYI the player I released has not been picked up.