Options

Good deal on Rocky Patel Sampler

13»

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

madurofan:
    gmill880:
    seriously why don't we TRY stickies first and if theirs still a problem then go to a moderator. I really believe the stickies will eliminate almost all problems and we can handle the rest. It's just that I've seen to many mods with agendas and opinions they wanted to slant the forums to their way of thinking. The refreshing thing about this forum is the diversity-just not a fan with no more problems than we've had. I would be glad to re-look at and revisit the mod thing if their was a continius problem but I just don't see it.
    I think this is all we're trying to get.

cool Maddy thanks

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    with any luck we will have a mod that is much like Alex is now. fairly quiet and part of cigar.com

if the mod is employed by cigar.com then there is a good chance that they will keep with what Alex has had it been for so long: A place for us to chat about cigars and what not. and i am all for that.
    like the rest of you i like this forum BECAUSE of the self moderation. I was just thinking that it is in cigar.coms best interest to keep junk off their forum.

i assure you we arent the junk. i think they know that
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nothing gets people in line like a squirrel and a machine gun! lol
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Guess I'm out by name...but I would be one BAD Mod lol
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    WTF is a sticky? I'm not much of an internet forum guy (other than this one) and really not much of a computer guy in general. Not that I get a vote, but this really was unnecessary from my point of view and, like Shakespeare said, much ado about nothing. But hey, it's not my forum. Hopefully it doesn't change too much so I can keep coming around (and shopping here).
  • Options
    By the by, I didn't mean to sound whiny, which when I re-read my post I thought did. I just like things the way they are. I hate to see a good thing change. And I definitely thing this forum, as currently constituted, is a good thing.
  • Options
    I 100% back that Luko
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    As long as the MOD doesn't stop drunk posts I'm all for it.
  • Options
    Oh by the way anyone watching 24?
  • Options
    dep691:
    As long as the MOD doesn't stop drunk posts I'm all for it. Man I have to say there is nothing better then unwinding after a whole month of busting your ass, being betrayed by someone you worked with for the last fifteen years and then coming home and getting drunk.
    This just begs for further explanation??? Hopefully you got drunk and tracked said betrayer down?
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    yeah, you can't start a story and not finish it...this is what we need a mod for...finish the story...lol
  • Options

Luko:
    dep691:
    As long as the MOD doesn't stop drunk posts I'm all for it. Man I have to say there is nothing better then unwinding after a whole month of busting your ass, being betrayed by someone you worked with for the last fifteen years and then coming home and getting drunk.
    This just begs for further explanation??? Hopefully you got drunk and tracked said betrayer down?

Nothing to do with wife or anything.

• Options

Are you in law enforcement?

• Options
    gmill880:

You know sometimes its nice to be unkown. Sheri is calling me, its time to go to bed. Be safe.

• Options

gotcha .....rest well friend....

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    dep691:
    gmill880:

You know sometimes its nice to be unkown. Sheri is calling me, its time to go to bed. Be safe.

Hey J. PM Bud.