Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    PsychoSJG:
    Haha, the clues are dead on and lead you right to it, but it's such an obscure movie it makes it hard to think of.
    So tell us then and make a guess
    He actually PM'd me with a guess but said he didn't wanna guess it here in the forum because he had some stuff coming up and wouldn't be able to continue the game... I know someone out there can figure this one out or use a little google action to figure it out.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    PuroFreak:
    Sandman1am:
    PsychoSJG:
    Haha, the clues are dead on and lead you right to it, but it's such an obscure movie it makes it hard to think of.
    He actually PM'd me with a guess but said he didn't wanna guess it here in the forum because he had some stuff coming up and wouldn't be able to continue the game... I know someone out there can figure this one out or use a little google action to figure it out.
    And the games die
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    PuroFreak:
    Sandman1am:
    PsychoSJG:
    And the games die
    Ya, I'm having surgery friday morn and wont be able to walk for a while. So sending out someone's winnings wont be possible.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    PsychoSJG:
    Sandman1am:
    PuroFreak:
    Sandman1am:
    PsychoSJG:
    And the games die
    Ya, I'm having surgery friday morn and wont be able to walk for a while. So sending out someone's winnings wont be possible.
    Speedy recovery my friend.
  • Options
    using google i think i figured it out. An American Carol. I have never seen or heard of this movie but looks like it fits the clues.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    using google i think i figured it out. An American Carol. I have never seen or heard of this movie but looks like it fits the clues.
    FINALLY we have a winner!!! Good job Rasch! Shoot me a PM with your info and I'll get your prize out this week!

This was a Parody movie that made fun of Michael Moore, and featured for SNL star Chris Farley's brother Kevin. VERY funny movie if you guys haven't seen it. It also featured the late Leslie Nielson, Kelsey Grahmer, the late Dennis Hopper, Jon Voight, and Gary Coleman.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    RaschNuts:
    FINALLY we have a winner!!! Good job Rasch! Shoot me a PM with your info and I'll get your prize out this week!
    PM Sent. Ill get a question up tonight after work.
  • Options
    New Question

This movie isnt out yet but will be out next year. Its the movie im looking forward to seeing the most. What is it?
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Green Hornet?
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    The Green Hornet?
    Nope
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Sucker punch
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    TRON LEGACY!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    TRON LEGACY!
    I do really want to see this but its coming out this year.
  • Options
    No right answers. some on the right track. If now right answer mid afternoon ill post a new clue.
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    New Question

This movie isnt out yet but will be out next year. Its the movie im looking forward to seeing the most. What is it?
    New Clue - Its a super hero movie
  • Options
    THOR!!!!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    THOR!!!!
    Although that will be a great movie not the one im thinking of
  • Options
    awwww
  • Options
    i have another guess but ill wait my turn...
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hangover 2
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    The Hangover 2
    RaschNuts: New Question This movie isnt out yet but will be out next year. Its the movie im looking forward to seeing the most. What is it? New Clue - Its a super hero movie
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Captain America: The First Avenger
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    SPiderMan 4
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    RaschNuts:
    New Question

New Clue - Its a super hero movie
    New Clue - This is the first time this has been a movie.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Avengers?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Green Lantern?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Deathlok
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Green Lantern?
    We have a winner. Prob my fav Super hero - ON a sige note 4 of my tattoos are on my right arm and are charictures of me and my 3 best friends form HS. Im GL. I think i have your address. ill prob get something out tomorrow.
  • Options
    Sweet man. I'll have a new movie going tomorrow.
  • Options
    Ok first clue: this movie is from the 80s and has aliens in it.