• Options
    Anybody still playing?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    Anybody still playing?
    Any other clues bro?
  • Options
    This was one of Vin Diesel's earlier movies before he was well known.
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    I got it.I should of read the first clue alittle closer and I would of been able to guess it before. Boiler Room..pretty good movie..yeah Vin Diesel was one of the big shot brokers
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    RaschNuts:
    I got it.I should of read the first clue alittle closer and I would of been able to guess it before. Boiler Room..pretty good movie..yeah Vin Diesel was one of the big shot brokers
    Ya deff one of my favorite movies. Ill get a package out sometime this weekend to you PM me your info.
  • Options
    Ok fellas.here my is my first clue: breakdancing movie
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Because with a clue like that it is hard to keep your man card, so I'm going to toss out one that will take mine. lol. Save the Last Dance
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    Because with a clue like that it is hard to keep your man card, so I'm going to toss out one that will take mine. lol. Save the Last Dance
    Naw man..and its an 80's movie so breakdancing was popular back then..save the last dance was more hip hop and then the chick was into ballet as ish!!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'll go with one that is WAY too obvious... "Breakin" from 1984?
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo!
  • Options
    Duder2:
    There you go bro...Breakin 2...didnt care to much for part 1 but i love part 2...PM me your address bro.
  • Options
    Duder2:
    I actually have your address bro from the lottery sticks you sent me. I will get those sticks out to you and let you know when they ship.
  • Options
    Right on! I responded to this late at night and I almost forgot about this thread :^P

I'll have a new movie up shortly...
  • Options
    Ok, first clue. It's an action movie from the 80's.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    commando
  • Options
    Ok, second clue, this will probably give it away, but here goes...

Cold pizza and gun cleaning, great combo!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    haha I know what it is, great movie! I haven't seen that one in a while, time to netflix it!
  • Options
    **** possibly a little young for this one. lol
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Thewelder:
    **** possibly a little young for this one. lol
    I'm only 23 bro. But I had a serious 80's action movie phase a few years ago!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Duder2:

oh dude... that's Cobra! With the Toys'R'Us commercial playing on the TV and the unlit match in his mouth... I didn't even read the first clue, but this is my guess... that movie is soooooo awesomely aweful...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    robbyras:
    Duder2:

oh dude... that's Cobra! With the Toys'R'Us commercial playing on the TV and the unlit match in his mouth... I didn't even read the first clue, but this is my guess... that movie is soooooo awesomely aweful...
    Another 80'**** Rob
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    robbyras:
    Duder2:

Another 80'**** Rob
    for sure... I loved the montage when they are taking the witness girl (Brigett Nielson SP?) to some safe house and Sly's brother's song is playing... the cops and the witness are driving and whatnot and the bad guys are having some kind of "bang two axes over your head" meeting in a burnt out warehouse... just like real life...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    robbyras:
    Sandman1am:
    robbyras:
    Duder2:

Another 80'**** Rob
    for sure... I loved the montage when they are taking the witness girl (Brigett Nielson SP?) to some safe house and Sly's brother's song is playing... the cops and the witness are driving and whatnot and the bad guys are having some kind of "bang two axes over your head" meeting in a burnt out warehouse... just like real life...
    LOL for sure we have plenty of burnt out warehouses here in Mich where they like to hold bang axes over their heads meetings. It just wouldn't be home w/o it.
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Duder2:

You got it! That movie is epicly horrible! Love that stuff! The 49 Merc in that flick is pretty bada$$ though. Just like a cop's car should be! I'll get a package out to you asap :^)
  • Options
    Duder2:
    robbyras:
    Duder2:

You got it! That movie is epicly horrible! Love that stuff! The 49 Merc in that flick is pretty bada$$ though. Just like a cop's car should be! I'll get a package out to you asap :^)
    and I'm sure a guy from the "Zombie Squad" could afford a ride like that...
    Thanks Duder... I'll get a movie up later today
  • Options
    ok... new movie... This is, hands down, the WORST movie I've ever seen and it was released in the last six years...
  • Options
    Star Wars Episode 1-3 and all the digitally remastered copies!
  • Options
    HA! yeah Episodes 1 and 2 are pretty damned awful... I didn't mind 3 all that much... but no... not what I am looking for
  • Options
    Second Clue... One of the main characters is a teacher