Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Law Abiding Citizen......he's a bad mo.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Law Abiding Citizen......he's a bad mo.

Nailed it Troy ..... I still have your info ....i'll get some sticks out tomorrow.
  • Options
    Sweet, I love that movie. Ok new movie. Clue #1 It takes place in the mountains.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    The Deer Hunter
  • Options
    Nope, but that was my last movie answer. LOL
  • Options
    cliff hanger
  • Options
    rossdavey2:
    cliff hanger
    Dang..that was quick. Send me your info.
  • Options
    Ok. the last movie I watch on DVD. Its a fairly new release. More clues to follow, but bigger prize if you get it from this clue alone.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    rossdavey2:
    Ok. the last movie I watch on DVD. Its a fairly new release. More clues to follow, but bigger prize if you get it from this clue alone.
    hmmm... how about... Crazy Heart
  • Options
    No. I want to see it but havent yet.
  • Options
    Ok next clue. The main character has a mission he has been trying to complete for a long time.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Jonah Hex?
  • Options
    nothing right yet.

Ok next clue. The main character crosses the US in the course of his mission, but it takes him a long time.
  • Options
    Ok next clue. A book is very important in this movie.
  • Options
    The Book of Eli?
  • Options
    We have a winner. PM your info. I know I had it before, but I can't mind where I put it.
  • Options
    wooo hoo... as it any good? I think it's on my netflix list... anyway, PM sent and a new movie will be up soon...
  • Options
    Yeah I liked it a lot. Watched it twice.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    robbyras:
    wooo hoo... as it any good? I think it's on my netflix list... anyway, PM sent and a new movie will be up soon...
    It's worth watching, I liked it too. I'm not going to run out and buy it but I would watch it again.
  • Options
    ok... New Movie!

Clue 1: This movie has one of my favorite on-foot chase scenes of all time...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    ok... New Movie!

bump
  • Options
    robbyras:
    ok... New Movie!

ok, i give in... Clue #2:

We doesn't actually "meet" one of the main characters until about 90 minutes into the movie...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    robbyras:
    ok... New Movie!

ok, i give in... Clue #2:

We doesn't actually "meet" one of the main characters until about 90 minutes into the movie...
    nothin? it's too bad, this is a good movie!

Clue #3: religion plays a major role in this thriller
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Dang I wanna guess just to help you out here but I have no clue what movie this is.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Dang I wanna guess just to help you out here but I have no clue what movie this is.
    guess away... i say screw the 24 hour rule... here's another clue...it's one of the more disturbing films i've ever seen and it was very commercially successful... it came out in the early 90's... hmmm... it takes place in NYC
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Not it but Jacobs Ladder?
  • Options
    nope, but bless you for guessing... this movie came out in 1995... let's see... this should give it away... the killer believes he is punishing sinners
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Se7en?
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    Se7en?
    DING DING DING!!! I just watched it the other day and wow... i had seen it before, but man, that is a good movie... twisted as all hell, but good... i think i may be afraid of the man who wrote it... cuz that is some F-ed up stuff to be thinkin about...

It's fitting that you won, given your recent launch in my direction...

PM me your info and I'll return fire!!!